|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1set|
|Packaging Details:||Export Standard Wooden Case , as customer requested|
|Supply Ability:||300-500 sets/year|
|ABS Injection:||Automotive Parts Plastic Injection Molding||Mould Type:||Injection Plastic Mould|
|Plastic Material:||PP,PC,PE,ABS,PVC Etc.||Core &Cavity Steel:||P20,718H,2738H, H13, NAK80,2316 Etc.|
|Runner:||Cold Runner||Surface Treatment:||Galvanized, Electroplating|
|Gate Type:||Pin Point Gate||Mould Life:||1000,000 Shots|
|Ejection System:||Stripper Plate, Lifter, Push Bar, Ejection Pin, Etc||Design Software:||Pro/E, UG, Catia, Solidwork, Moldflow, AutoCad|
plastic molded parts,
car interior plastic parts
Car accessory injection plastic Instrument Panel mould auto spare parts
|Shaping Mold:||Plastic Injection Mould|
|Quality Certificate:||ISO:9001 2000|
|Cavity:||Single or Multi|
|Runner:||Cold or Hot|
|Drawing files:||PROE/UG/AutoCAD/Solidwork etc|
|Part Material:||PP, ABS, PC, PE, Nylon, etc|
|Surface Treatment:||Texture, Polish, etc|
|Facilities:||CNC, Grinding, MiIling, Lathe, EDM, Drilling, etc|
|Mold life:||At List 1,000,000 Shots|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden case|
|Applications:||Electronics, Packaging, Industrial, Automobile, Sports, Household,etc|
|2.Steps of Uni-Moulding Business:|
|1.drawings or samples provided||We get drawings or samples from our customers|
|2.R&D||The quality, mold life, cavity arrangement, price, material, delivery time, payment term, etc.|
|3.Place an order with the first payment||We receive the purchasing order and the first payment bank receipt from your side|
|4. Mould design Confirmation||We design the mold for you as per your drawings|
|5. Mould making||According to the customer’s specifications to build the mould. Before making the mould, we send mould design for customer’s approval|
|6. Sample making||We do the mold test and send the samples for approval till you confirm it|
|7.mold delivery or volume production||If you prefer to make the parts at our side, we will make them for you as per the samples; if you prefer to ship the molds to you, we will ship the molds to the indicated port.|
|8. Delivery||To deliver goods by sea or by air, according to customers’ requirements.|
|9. Balance Payment||The purchaser do the payment of the balance: T/T against copy of B/L|
1. the relative density is small, only 0.89-0.91. it is one of the lightest varieties in plastics.
2. good mechanical properties, except impact resistance, other mechanical properties are better than polyethylene, molding and processing performance.
3. with high heat resistance and continuous use temperature of 110-120 ℃.
4. the chemical performance is good, almost does not absorb water, and most chemicals do not react.
5. pure texture, non-toxic.
6. Good electrical insulation. The transparency of polypropylene products is better than that of high-density polyethylene products.
PE introduction PC introduction
1. High strength and elastic coefficient, high impact strength and wide range of temperature.
2. high transparency and free staining.
3. The forming shrinkage is low and the dimension stability is good.
4. good fatigue resistance.
5. good weather resistance.
6. excellent electrical characteristics.
7. odorless, tasteless.
Good comprehensive performance, high impact strength, chemical stability, good electrical properties, can be surface chrome, spray treatment; It has high impact resistance, high heat resistance, flame retardance, enhancement, transparency and so on. Good flexibility; is suitable for making general mechanical parts, wear-resistant and wear-resistant parts.
PA6 PA66 introduction
1. Nylon has high mechanical strength and good toughness.
2. Self-moisturizing, good friction resistance. Nylon has good self-moistening, low friction coefficient, thus, as a transmission component its long service life.
3. Excellent heat resistance, PA66 can be reinforced by glass fiber. The thermal deformation temperature is above 250 ℃.
4. Excellent electrical insulation. Nylon volume resistance is very high, high breakdown voltage, is an excellent electrical, electrical insulation materials.
Q1. What are your terms of packing?
A: Generally, we pack our goods in neutral white boxes and brown cartons. If you have legally registered patent,
we can pack the goods in your branded boxes after getting your authorization letters.
Q2. What are your terms of payment?
A: T/T 30% as deposit, and 70% before delivery. We'll show you the photos of the products and packages
before you pay the balance.
Q3. What are your terms of delivery?
A: EXW, FOB, CFR, CIF, DDU.
Q4. How about your delivery time?
A: Generally, it will take 30 to 60 days after receiving your advance payment. The specific delivery time depends
on the items and the quantity of your order.
Q5. Can you produce according to the samples?
A: Yes, we can produce by your samples or technical drawings. We can build the molds and fixtures.
Q6. What is your sample policy?
A: We can supply the sample if we have ready parts in stock, but the customers have to pay the sample cost and
the courier cost.
Q7. Do you test all your goods before delivery?
A: Yes, we have a 100% test before delivery
Q8: How do you make our business long-term and a good relationship?
A:1. We keep good quality and competitive price to ensure our customers benefit ;
2. We respect every customer as our friend and we sincerely do business and make friends with them,
no matter where they come from.
Contact Person: Betty Lee
Tel: 86 15773421828