Custom PP Material Plastic Components Injection Molding For Mosquito Zapper
|Material of steel||cavity and core use imported S136 stainless steel with fine polishing, high hardness to get mold's high precision and good quality.|
|About gate||pin-valve gate, pneumatic drive the nozzle pin simultaneous high speed open and close action. which can effectively control the injection hole open and close actions on each cavity. reliable seal function, smooth moving, low thermal expansion rate, long using life and also saves electric energy.|
|About hot runner||hot runner system is designed and made by ourselves, it can achieve ideal and prompt heating effect for preform production, cavity with lower injection pressure to reduce wear and tear of mold parts.|
|Heat system||with a double heating system, it has separate temperature control mode, the heat bar is used to heat the mold manifold plate, small heaters supply the heating temperature for cavity nozzle continuously.|
|Cooling system||each part including core, cavity and valve gate has an independent cooling system.|
|Metal Material||Aluminium, Steel, Stainless steel, Copper, Magnesium, Cast iron, Zamak, etc|
|Color||Customized (painting or anodizing)|
|Process||CNC Turning, Drilling, Milling, Punching.....|
|Surface Treatment||Smooth, Polishing, Painting, SandBlasting, Electroplate, Silk-screen, Laser Etching, Anodizing,Brushing|
|Application:Automotive industry / Aerospace/ Telecom equipment/Medical / Marine / Construction / Lighting system/Industrial Equipment & Components, etc.|
|Packaging||Wood case or carton box
1. With plastic bag, with pearl-cotton package
2. To be packed in cartons or wood case
3. Use glass tape to seal cartons, or pin tight the wood case with nails.
4. Deliver out by DHL, FEDEX
Or according to the customer‘s requirement.
Plastic Mold (Moulds) production process
1. According to 3D drawing or samples for quotation.
2. Including the price of moulds, moulds sizes, material for cores & cavities, weight of product, part cost, payment, moulds lifetime, delivery, etc.
3. After the customer confirming the mould design and quotation.
4. Confirm drawing, start to do DFM,mold flows and mold detail agreed with the customer, start production.
5. Every week we will feedback to the customer a mold progress(picture).
6. We provide the moulds test samples for confirmation(about 10-15 piece), then, get your signature sample ,mass production.
7. Wooden case for moulds, cartons for parts ,or as your requiretment.
8. deliver goods by air or by sea.
Q1: When can I get the price?
A1: Normally quotation would be submitted within 24 hours after receipt of your inquiry. If it's very urgent, please shoot us an email or give us a call, we will do it as priority.
Q2: How long is the lead time for mold?
A2: It depends on products' size and part structure. Our normal lead time is 25-35 days.
Q3: I have no 3D drawing, how should I start the new project?
A3: Samples or an idea or a sketch will be good too. My engineering department can design the 3D drawing on the new project.
Q4: Before shipment, how to make sure the products quality?
A4: We are specialized in high quality products. We have QC to inspect the products before each shipment. You can come to visit our factory or ask a third party for inspection. Or we can send you videos to show the production process.
Q5: How could I pay them?
A5: T/T, Paypal payment are acceptable. Just let us know which is convenient for you.
Q6: Can I get discounts?
A6: Yes, we give reasonable discounts for large orders, regular customers and frequent customers.
Q7: Which shipment way is available?
A7: a. FOB Shenzhen.
b. CIF to the nearest port in your country.
c. DDP or DDU by sea to your door.
d. Express (Alibaba express, DHL, UPS, FEDEX, TNT, EMS)