S136 Plastic Multi Cavity Injection Moulding With 500 Thousand Times
Supply OEM Cold Runner S136 Plastic Injection Mold With 500 Thousand Times
Custom Single/Multi Cavity Injection Moulding for Automotive Glove Box
|Plastic Injection Mould and Molding Injection Details:|
|Steel of Cavity and Core:||Depends on the products,we will show suggestions to customer to choose the suitable material|
|Commonly use materials as below:|
|Steel of Mold Base:||Depends on product,we will show suggestions to customer to choose the most suitable material.|
|Mold Standard Components:||HASCO,MISUMI,MEUSBURGER,DME,etc|
|Runner:||1. Hot Runner: Yodoo from Korea; Synventive from Netherland or as you request.|
|2. Cold Runner|
|Mold Life:||Depends on QTY plan to use suitable steel or as you request|
|1. 300,000-500,000 shots for one year under normal use procedure for pre-hardness steel material.|
|2. 500,000 shots for one year under normal use procedure for heat treatment steel material.|
Mould Trade Process
Custom Plastic Injection Molding Applications:
1. Plastic injection molding parts for architectural parts
2. Plastic injection molded auto components
3. Injection-molded household utility products
4. Plastic molded electronic enclosures
5. Plastic molds for medical & dental products
6. Injection molding parts for model shops, toys
7. Injection plastic parts for new product design & development
8. Custom plastic parts for construction
9. Injection plastic parts for others like cosmetic case
10. Plastic injection for Information Technology
11. Molded plastic parts for payment system
12. Precision plastic parts for Agricultural equipment
FAQ About plastic injection moulding parts
Q1: How many injection plastic mouldings machines do you have?
A1: We have 40 sets of plastic Injection Mouldings machines.
Q2: what are the minimum & maximum unit weight and size your machines can produce?
A2: Our machines produce unit parts from 1 gram to 6000 grams of weight.
Our machines can produce the maximum size of unit plastic part: 1.5*1.5*1.5 meters.
Q3: What kind of plastic materials you usually use?
A3: We are specialized in producing plastic products with the following materials:
PP, ABS,PC,POM,PA,HDPE,HIPE,PS,AS,PBT,PET,PMMA,PVC and so on.
Q4: How do you pack the plastic molded parts?
A4: We pack the plastic molded parts by thick-wall cartons.
If the finished surface of plastic molded parts requires safe protection to avoid scratches, we will use a bubble plastic bag to pack the parts.
FAQ About Worldwide Delivery
Q5: Can you deliver the plastic moulds or plastic products to our factory?
A5: Yes, We have cooperated with many international logistics companies for years.
And we have full experience to manage the delivery directly to the client's factory or appointed warehouse.