Custom PP Material Plastic Components Injection Molding For Mosquito Zapper
|Plastic Injection Mould and Molding Injection Details:|
|Steel of Cavity and Core:||Depends on the products,we will show suggestions to customer to choose the suitable material|
|Commonly use materials as below:|
|Steel of Mold Base:||Depends on product,we will show suggestions to customer to choose the most suitable material.|
|Mold Standard Components:||HASCO,MISUMI,MEUSBURGER,DME,etc|
|Runner:||1. Hot Runner: Yodoo from Korea; Synventive from Netherland or as you request.|
|2. Cold Runner|
|Mold Life:||Depends on QTY plan to use suitable steel or as you request|
|1. 300,000-500,000 shots for one year under normal use procedure for pre-hardness steel material.|
|2. 500,000 shots for one year under normal use procedure for heat treatment steel material.|
Plastic Mold (Moulds) production process
1. According to 3D drawing or samples for quotation.
2. Including the price of moulds, moulds sizes, material for cores & cavities, weight of product, part cost, payment, moulds lifetime, delivery, etc.
3. After the customer confirming the mould design and quotation.
4. Confirm drawing, start to do DFM,mold flows and mold detail agreed with the customer, start production.
5. Every week we will feedback to the customer a mold progress(picture).
6. We provide the moulds test samples for confirmation(about 10-15 piece), then, get your signature sample ,mass production.
7. Wooden case for moulds, cartons for parts ,or as your requiretment.
8. deliver goods by air or by sea.
Q1: When can I get the price?
A1: Normally quotation would be submitted within 24 hours after receipt of your inquiry. If it's very urgent, please shoot us an email or give us a call, we will do it as priority.
Q2: How long is the lead time for mold?
A2: It depends on products' size and part structure. Our normal lead time is 25-35 days.
Q3: I have no 3D drawing, how should I start the new project?
A3: Samples or an idea or a sketch will be good too. My engineering department can design the 3D drawing on the new project.
Q4: Before shipment, how to make sure the products quality?
A4: We are specialized in high quality products. We have QC to inspect the products before each shipment. You can come to visit our factory or ask a third party for inspection. Or we can send you videos to show the production process.
Q5: How could I pay them?
A5: T/T, Paypal payment are acceptable. Just let us know which is convenient for you.
Q6: Can I get discounts?
A6: Yes, we give reasonable discounts for large orders, regular customers and frequent customers.
Q7: Which shipment way is available?
A7: a. FOB Shenzhen.
b. CIF to the nearest port in your country.
c. DDP or DDU by sea to your door.
d. Express (Alibaba express, DHL, UPS, FEDEX, TNT, EMS)