Thin Wall CNC Automotive Plastic Injection Molding Services Maker
Injection Molding Services Maker Supply Thin Wall Injection Molding
OEM Molded plastic parts for payment system
|Mould type||Plastic injection mould|
|Mould material||45#, 50#, P20, 738, 738H, 718, 718H, NAK80, 2316, 2316A, S136 etc|
|Product material||ABS,PA6,PA66,PP,PC,TPU,POM,PBT,PVC,TPE,TPV,TPO,TPR,EVA,LDPE etc.|
|Runner system||Cold runner or hot runner|
|Mould machine center||Milling, grinding, CNC, EDM, wire cutting, carving, EDM, lathes etc.|
|Mould Base type||LKM, FUTA, HASCO, DME, TSMP, Or as per customer’s requirement.|
|R&D||1. Drawing design and making for products and mold;
2. Mold drawing revising;
3. Production time and quality control in each machining process.
|Mould lifetime||Commonly used:
1. 300,000-500,000 shots for 1 year under normal use procedure for pre-hardness steel material.
2. 500,000 shots for 1 year under normal use procedure for heat treatment steel material.
|Manufacture type||Injection mold, surface treatment available|
|Delivery||By DHL/FedEx/UPS/TNT, or by sea, depends on your time.|
|Supply ability||30 sets per month|
Howe precision mold Co. is a full service supplier of injection molds for the plastics industry. We have been manufacturing injection molds since 2010. We constantly strive to improve through the utilization of new technologies, advanced equipment, and our delication to quality. All of our molds are designed, engineered and constructed to each customers' specific product application and company standards.
Howe's value-added injection molding services include, but not limited to,
•Material selection and design advice
•Prototyping and production
•Plastic parts and component
•Silk printing and Pad Printing
•Assemblies and Package
Plastic Mold (Moulds) production process
1. 3d Design/Samples for quotation: According to 3D drawing or samples for quotation.
2. Negotiations: Including the price of moulds, moulds sizes, material for cores & cavities, the weight of the product, part cost, payment, moulds lifetime, delivery, etc.
3. Purchasing Order: After the customer confirming the mould design and quotation.
4. Making mold: Confirm drawing, start to do DFM,mold flows and mold detail agreed with the customer, start production.
5. Production schedule: Every week we will feedback to the customer mold progress(picture).
6. sample shoot: We provide the moulds test samples for confirmation(about 10-15 pieces), then, get your signature sample, mass production.
7. Package: Wooden case for moulds, cartons for parts, or as your requirements.
8. Delivery: deliver goods by air or by sea.
Q1: Are you manufacturer or trading company ?
A1: We are the manufacturer of Injection moulding parts, our price is more competitive.
Q2: Do you support OEM/ODM service?
A2: Yes, we have a large experienced R&D team, we can offer one-stop service,so welcome to place OEM/ODM orders to us.
Q3: How long is the lead-time for a plastic injection mold?
A3: It all depends on the mold’s size and complexity.Normally, the lead time is 25-45 working days.If the plastic moulds are very simple and in small size, we can work out within 15 days.
Q4: What kind of plastic materials you usually use?
A4: We are specialized in producing plastic products with the following materials:
PP,ABS,PC,POM,PA,HDPE,HIPE,PS,AS,PBT,PET,PMMA,PVC and so on.
Q5: How do you pack the plastic molded parts?
A5: We pack the plastic molded parts by thick-wall export cartons.If the finish surface of plastic molded parts requires safe protection to avoid scratches, we will use bubble plastic bag to pack the parts.
Q6: How does your factory do regarding quality control?
A6: Secure production under strict quality control system; Quality is priority. 100% products tested. CE/ ROHS FCC/ Certification are available if required.