OEM/ODM Auto/truck LED Headlight Lens cover plastic injection mould
We have the integral processes such as maching CNC center,milling,lathing,grinding,drilling and injection moulding supported.For more techniques about mold or product,please share us with your project.
|Item Name:||ABS, PP, Plastic injection mould|
1) Product Material: ABS, PVC, PC, PMMA, PE, POM, PA, TPU etc.
2) Mould Cavity: Single cavity, Multi Cavity
3) Mould Base: LKM, HASCO
4) Runner: Hot/Cold as per your requirement
5) Mould Core Steel:#45 steel, 718, P20,NAK80,S136 etc.
6) Mould Life:500,000-1,000,000 shots guarantee
7) Mould lead time:3~4weeks
|We are specialized in the design and fabrication of plastic injection mould, die casting mould, rubber mould. If you are interested in this kind of product, please feel free to contact us. We will be pleased to be at your service.|
2. Electronic Industry
3. Home appliance
4. Medical Industry
5. Hardware Industry
|Practicable File Formats:||Pro/Engineer, SolidWorks, Unigraphics, Auto CAD (IGS, STP, STL and X-T)|
Plastic Mold (Mould) production process:
1. 3d Design/Samples for quotation: According to 3D drawing or samples for quotation.
2. Negotiations: Including the price of molds, molds sizes, material for cores & cavities, the weight of the product, product color, payment, molds lifetime, delivery, etc.
3. Purchasing Order: After the customer confirming the mold design and quotation.
4. Making mold(mould): Confirm drawing, start to do DFM, mold flows and mold detail agreed with the customer, start production.
5. Production schedule: Every week we will feedback to the customer about the mold progress(picture).
6. Sample shoot: We provide the molds test samples for confirmation(about 10-15 pieces), we will start mass production when getting your signature samples.
Q. I have an idea for a new product, but not sure if it can be manufactured. Can you help?
A. Yes! We are always happy to work with potential customers to evaluate the technical feasibility of your idea or design and we can advise on materials, tooling and likely set-up costs.
Q. My products have already been developed on CAD. Can you use the drawings?
A. Yes! DWG, DXF, IGES, Solidworks and Rhino files can all be used to generate quotes, models and mould tools - this can save time and money in producing your parts.
Q. Can I test my idea/product before committing to mould tool manufacture?
A. Yes, we can use CAD drawings to make models for design and functional evaluations.
Q. What type of plastic is best for my design/product?
A. Materials selection depends on the application of your design and the environment in which it will function. We will be happy to discuss the alternatives and suggest the best material.
Q. What type of mould tool do I need?
A. Mould tools can be either single cavity (one part at a time) or multi-cavity (2,4, 8 or 16 parts at a time). Single cavity tools are generally used for small quantities, up to 10,000 parts per year whereas multi-cavity tools are for larger quantities. We can look at your projected annual requirements and recommend which would be best for you.
Q. I've decided to go ahead with my project. How long will it take to get my parts?
A. It can take 3-5 weeks to have the mould tool manufactured depending on the part's complexity and the number of impressions (single or multi). After we have received final approval by you of the new tool, you can expect delivery of parts within 3-5 days.