All customer-centric, never betray long-term
benefits for short-term benefits.
|our scope of mould business||
Mold, GARAGE KIT, injection molding, product assembly, surface printing, surface spraying integration
2D,3D, samples or pictures of multiple points
of view with dimensions.
|mould production cycles||15--60days, on basis of the difficulty level|
|plastic products production cycles||7--15days|
|service life||500-1000 thousand times|
|cavity number of mold||
Single cavity, Multiple-cavity or one mold
with different products
|runner system||Hot runner, Cold runner|
|surface treatment||Words corrosion, Mirror polish, Frosted surface, Dermatoglyphics|
|mould standard||HASCO, DME or according to custom's request|
Milling,grinding,CNC,EDM,wire-electrode cutting, carved,electro spark,lathe,surface treatment
|design software||CAD, PRO-E, UG, etc.|
|design time||Within 3 days(generally)|
ABS,PP,PC ,PA6,PA66, TPU,POM ,PBT,PVC,HIPS,PMMA,
Plastic Mold (Mould) production process:
1. 3d Design/Samples for quotation: According to 3D drawing or samples for quotation.
2. Negotiations: Including the price of molds, molds sizes, material for cores & cavities, the weight of the product, product color, payment, molds lifetime, delivery, etc.
3. Purchasing Order: After the customer confirming the mold design and quotation.
4. Making mold(mould): Confirm drawing, start to do DFM, mold flows and mold detail agreed with the customer, start production.
5. Production schedule: Every week we will feedback to the customer about the mold progress(picture).
6. Sample shoot: We provide the molds test samples for confirmation(about 10-15 pieces), we will start mass production when getting your signature samples.
The plastic auto parts moulding process has several advantages over other molding processes. The following is a short list of what you can expect from utilizing Injection Molding as your form of production.
1.Injection molding allows for high production output rates.
2.When producing your product you may use inserts within the mold. You may also use fillers for added strength.
3.Close tolerances on small intricate parts are possible with Injection Molding.
4.More than one material may be used at the same time when utilizing co-Injection Molding.
5.There is typically very little post-production work required because the parts usually have a very finished look upon ejection.
6.All scrap may be reground to be reused, therefore there is very little waste.
7.Full automation is possible with Injection Molding.
Why Choose Us?
1. Manufacturing and exporting experience for nearly 10 years. ISO 9001 approved.
2. Products are supplied to over 20 countries.
3. One-stop service for aluminum profiles, plastic parts, rubber parts, and moulds. Save time and save money for you.
4. In-house mold design and building capabilities.
5. No reclaimed material used to ensure high quality.
6. Keep secret to your idea and your design.
7. 24 hours (two shifts) / 6 days for production.
8. Professional design team, mold maker engineer. OEM/ODM service.
9. Professional QC and R&D teams to assure high quality.
10. Professional sales team. Good English capabilities and communication skills.
11. No MOQ.
12. Prompt delivery. For prototype: 3-7 days. Production orders can be arranged specially to meet customer's urgent demands.
13. Geographical advantages: within 30 minutes to airport or sea port, near to Hongkong.
You can know more about us from www.howemold.com, Looking forward to having a good start for our reliable cooperation!
What does Howe do?
We offer mould development, prototyping, and production.
What materials do you mold?
Howe processes commodity resins as well as advanced material compounds containing glass and carbon fiber; specialty fillers; and resins. These contribute to radiation shielding; EFI/RMI shielding; high strength/light weight applications; noise and vibration dampening; medical sterilization applications; and much more.
What sets you apart from the other plastic auto parts moulders?
Howe is not your typical shoot and ship molder. We create relationships with our clients, and we are able to provide plastic engineering expertise. Howe is a one-stop for product design and development, prototyping, tooling, production, and secondary options. Our innovation and fresh-thinking allow us to create solutions to help meet and exceed your expectations.
In the design process, when is the best time to start talking with Howe?
The earlier the better! Our experts can help every step of the way.
Product Design and Mold Design: Solidworks, Pro-E, Key Creator, Autocad File formats: sldprt, stp, igs, stl, parasolid_xt, dwg, dxf, pdf
DFM (Design for Manufacturing)
Prototyping: SLA, SLS, Machining
Mold Manufacturing: Domestic and offshore tooling, MUD Frame inserts
In-house Tool Room: Mold maintenance, modifications, repairs
Injection Molding: Commodity and engineering grade resins, EMI shielding, conductive and anti-stat materials, over-molding, unscrewing molds, insert molding, hot runner, & automation
Secondary Operations: Machining, pad printing, silk screening, hot stamping, ultrasonic welding, heat staking, painting, bonding, labeling, packaging, light assembly, EMI shielding, bar coding, and custom color matching.