|Product Name||Plastic car door panel injection mold auto spare parts mold|
|Business Scope||Plastic injection mold design & make, plastic parts machining and assembly, custom injection plastic parts making and more.|
|Mold Making Time||15-35 working days|
|Mold Lifting Time||100,000-500,000pcs|
|Equipment||CNC, EDM, ArgieCharmilles, Milling Machine, 3D CMM, Projector, HG, Injection Machine|
|Usage||Different vehicles, machinery, home appliance, electronic products, electric appliance, stationery, computers, architecture, commodity, and A/V equipment, hospital/office/school equipment, hardware, and plastic molds, sports equipment, gifts, and more.|
|Application Industry||Transportation, home appliance, garden, office, industrial, medical, aerospace, marine, etc|
|Packing||Inner-Plastic Bag; Outer -Standard Carton Box|
|1. Adopt special cap mould treatment technology, key parts using corrosion resisting mirror steel, surface hardness can reach HRC60°|
2. Mould material adopts imported P20, 2316, etc mould steel.
|3. Hot runner is designed advanced and reasonably, each cavity heat controlled independently, which makes the temperature uniform.|
4. Each cavity and core have an independent cooling system, which can shorten the production period.
5. Mould can be self knockout, reduce labor cost.
6. The mould cavity can be changed, which is convenient to change the remark of the cap.
7. Mould lifetime can be guaranteed with 2 million mould times.
8. All design can be customized as client's request: color, size, shape, material...
Plastic Mold (Mould) production process:
1. 3d Design/Samples for quotation: According to 3D drawing or samples for quotation.
2. Negotiations: Including the price of molds, molds sizes, material for cores & cavities, the weight of the product, product color, payment, molds lifetime, delivery, etc.
3. Purchasing Order: After the customer confirming the mold design and quotation.
. Making mold(mould): Confirm drawing, start to do DFM, mold flows and mold detail agreed with the customer, start production.
5. Production schedule: Every week we will feedback to the customer about the mold progress(picture).
6. Sample shoot: We provide the molds test samples for confirmation(about 10-15 pieces), we will start mass production when getting your signature samples.
We usually quote within 24 hours after we got your inquiry. If you are very urgent to get the price, please call us or tell us in your email so that we will regard your inquiry priority.
Q. How can I get an accurate price?
A. There are some basic specs we need to know for price calculation, that is: 3D drawings in STP,IGS, X-T format are available, Please suggest to us your quantity too.
Q. Do you accept the OEM?
A. OEM is welcome. We can custom the goods according to your design.
Q. What is the shipping?
A: By express(FedEx, UPS, DHL, TNT, EMS, etc...), By Air, by shipping.
Q. How do I pay for the order?
A. The common payments are T/T(Telegraphic Transfer),western union,
Q. I have an idea for a new product, but I don't know if it can be manufactured. Can you help?
A. Yes! We are always happy to work with potential customers to evaluate the technical feasibility of your idea or design and we can advise on materials, tooling, and likely set-up costs.
Q. What are the advantages to having my parts manufactured locally?
A. We can offer quick reaction times to any changes in specification, batch size or material. We can ship small or large quantities anywhere in Europe overnight to accommodate unforeseen changes in demand.
Q. My components have already been developed on CAD. Can you use the drawings?
A. Yes! DWG, DXF, IGES, Solidworks and Rhino files can all be used to generate quotes, models, and mould tools - this can save time and money in producing your parts.
Q. Can I test my idea/component before committing to mould tool manufacture?
A. Yes, we can use CAD drawings to make models for design and functional evaluations.
Q. What type of plastic is best for my design/component?
A. Materials selection depends on the application of your design and the environment in which it will function. We will be happy to discuss the alternatives and suggest the best material.
Q. What type of mould tool do I need?
A. Mould tools can be either single impression (one part at a time) or multi-impression (2,4, 8 or 16 parts at a time). Single impression tools are generally used for small quantities, up to 10,000 parts per year whereas multi-impression tools are for larger quantities. We can look at your projected annual requirements and recommend which would be best for you.
Q.Ok, I've decided to go ahead with my project. How long will it take to get my parts?
A. It can take 3-8 weeks to have the mould tool manufactured depending on the part's complexity and the number of impressions (single or multi). After we have received final approval by you of the new tool, you can expect delivery of parts within 2-3 days.