Plastic Injection Mold For ABS Plastic Raw Material in Dongguan
Quick detail Of Plastic Injection Mold
- Product Name:plastic mold
- Name:Make Plastic Injection Mould
- Feature:Sufficient inventory, Sustainable
- Usage:According to design
- Size:According to the drawing
- Surface treatment:Polishing, Texture, Paning etc.
- Plastic Material:ABS/PP/PS/PE/PVC/PA6/PA66/...
||Aluminum, 45#, P20, H13, 718, 1.2344, 1.2738 and so on
||PC/ABS, ABS, PC, PVC, PA66, POM or other you want
|silicon rubber Material
||NR, NBR, SBR, EPDM, IIR, CR, SILICONE, VITON, etc
|Plastic Surface finish
||Polishing finish, Texture Finish, Glossy Finish, Painting, Slik print, Rubber Painting etc
||IGES, STEP, AutoCAD, Solidworks, STL, PTC Creo, DWG, PDF, etc..
|The Way of Color Contrast for Plastic
||ISO 9001:2015 Certificated, SGS Certificated
|To provide production design, production and technical service, mould development and processing, product assembly and
Range of markets
|industrial, consumer, food processing, aviation, seals/gaskets, lighting, packaging, filter, healthcare, telecommunications,
mechanical, water treatment, appliance, recreation, lawn and garden, educational, oil and gas, government, construction, plumbing,
surveillance, pumps, marine, motors, gears, RFID tags, electronics, and fasteners.
|Plastic Injection Tooling
|2k Injection Molding
|Automotive Plastic Injection Molding
|Multi Cavity Injection Moulding
|Medical Plastic Injection Molding
|Die Casting parts
|Plastic Moulding Parts
|Auto Plastic Parts
|Electronic Plastic Parts
|Motorcycle Plastic Parts
|Injection Molded Plastic Boxes
|Plastic Household Products
|Plastic Light Covers
Application Of Plastic Injection Mold
· Electric appliance: air condition, television, DVD
· Toys: car model, motorcycle model etc.
· Hardware: faucet, head shower, bath equipment, sanitary ware
· Digital product: computer, MP4, mobile phone, digital camera
· Transportation: automobile pat, instrument board etc.
· Medical treatment devices: massager, sphygmomanometer
· Telecommunication equipment: telephone, fax machine
Plastic injection mold advantages:
1. Professional design team
2. Professional mold design team
3. Professional mold making machines
4. Professional mould and product QC engineering team
5. Rich mold making experience with different clients from various country
Packing and Shipping
Q1: Are you a trading company or a manufacturer?
A1: We are a manufacturer as you can see our workshop as above.
Q2: what are the minimum & maximum unit weight and size your machines can produce?
A2: Our machines produce unit parts from 1 gram to 6000 grams of weight.
Our machines can produce the maximum size of unit plastic part: 1.5*1.5*1.5 meters.
Q3: Do you support OEM?
A3: Yes, we can produce by technical drawings or samples.
Q4: How do you pack the plastic molded parts?
A4: We pack the plastic molded parts by thick-wall cartons.
If the finished surface of plastic molded parts requires safe protection to avoid scratches, we will use a bubble plastic bag to pack the parts.
FAQ About Worldwide Delivery
Q5: Can you deliver the plastic moulds or plastic products to our factory?
A5: Yes, We have cooperated with many international logistics companies for years.
And we have full experience to manage the delivery directly to the client's factory or appointed warehouse.
Mould Trade Process
Quote:According to sample, drawing and specific requirement.
Discussion:Mold material, cavity number, price, runner, payment, etc.
S/C Signature:Approval for all the items
Advance:Pay 40% by T/T
Product Design Checking:We check the product design. If some position is not perfect, or can not be done on the mould, we will send customer the report
Mold Tooling:We start to make mold after mold design confirmed
Mold Processing:Send report to customer once each week
Mold Testing:Send trial samples and try-out report to customer for confirmation.
Pay 30% by T/T on trial samples
Mold Modification:According to customer's feedback
Balance settlement:30% by T/T after the customer approved the trial sample and mould quality.
Delivery:Delivery by sea or air. The forwarder can be designated by your side.