Plastic injection mold for Home Appliances Electronic Plastic Products
High quality 2 Cavity plastic injection mold for white color plastic parts
ABS,PP,PC,PA,PMMA,PS,POM and etc
FOB shenzhen Port
Both of Hot&Cold runner you can choose
45#,50#,P20,H13, 718 2738, NAK80, S136, SKD61 etc
Multi or single cavity
|Drawing format||IGES, STEP, AutoCAD, Solidworks, STL, PTC Creo, DWG, PDF, etc..|
|Silicon rubber material||NR, NBR, SBR, EPDM, IIR, CR, SILICONE, VITON,etc|
|Mould Life||100k-500k shots|
- Plastic injection molding parts for architectural parts
- Plastic injection molded auto components
- Injection-molded household utility products
- Plastic molded electronic enclosures
- Plastic molds for medical & dental products
- Injection molding parts for model shops, toys
- Injection plastic parts for new product design & development
- Custom plastic parts for construction
- Customized injection molds for military spare parts
- Plastic injection for Information Technology
- Molded plastic parts for payment system
- Precision plastic parts for Agricultural equipment
- Injection plastic parts for others like cosmetic case
Packing and Shipping
Q1: Are you a trading company or a manufacturer?
A1: We are a manufacturer as you can see our workshop as above.
Q2: what are the minimum & maximum unit weight and size your machines can produce?
A2: Our machines produce unit parts from 1 gram to 6000 grams of weight.
Our machines can produce the maximum size of unit plastic part: 1.5*1.5*1.5 meters.
Q3: Do you support OEM?
A3: Yes, we can produce by technical drawings or samples.
Q4: How do you pack the plastic molded parts?
A4: We pack the plastic molded parts by thick-wall cartons.
If the finished surface of plastic molded parts requires safe protection to avoid scratches, we will use a bubble plastic bag to pack the parts.
FAQ About Worldwide Delivery
Q5: Can you deliver the plastic moulds or plastic products to our factory?
A5: Yes, We have cooperated with many international logistics companies for years.
And we have full experience to manage the delivery directly to the client's factory or appointed warehouse.
Mould Trade Process
Quote:According to sample, drawing and specific requirement.
Discussion:Mold material, cavity number, price, runner, payment, etc.
S/C Signature:Approval for all the items
Advance:Pay 40% by T/T
Product Design Checking:We check the product design. If some position is not perfect, or can not be done on the mould, we will send customer the report
Mold Tooling:We start to make mold after mold design confirmed
Mold Processing:Send report to customer once each week
Mold Testing:Send trial samples and try-out report to customer for confirmation.
Pay 30% by T/T on trial samples
Mold Modification:According to customer's feedback
Balance settlement:30% by T/T after the customer approved the trial sample and mould quality.
Delivery:Delivery by sea or air. The forwarder can be designated by your side.