|product name||Customized Plastic injection Mold for black plastic parts|
|size||as the cutomer require|
|Mould material||45#, 50#, P20, 738, 738H, 718, 718H, NAK80, 2316, 2316A, S136 etc.|
|Please provide||2D, 3D, samples, or the size of the multi-angle pictures.|
|Cavity||Single-cavity, Multi-cavity or by requested.|
|Mould Life||50-100 million shots.|
|Software||CAD, PRO-E, UG, Rhinoceros etc|
|Main thechnology||Milling, grinding, CNC, EDM, wire cutting, carving, EDM, lathes etc
|Mould Base Material||LKM HASCO DME|
1) Clients offer 3D drawings and sufficient information of the moulds and plastic housing mold
2) We offer the quote of plastic enclosure mold and injection molding (plastic cover) in half a day
3) Clients consider our quotes
4) Clients place the order
5) We design and manufacture the plastic molds in lead time after confirming the dawing and detailed information with clients again
6) Plastic mould trial samples sent to clients to get their confirm if there is any modification before mass production
7) Arrange mass production at once and finish the production before the lead time
8) Delivery by sea or air on time
We are plastic injection mold factory,especially on mold design and production of automobile, medical, electronics and household appliances.
Q1:How do you control the quality?
A1: (1)Material inspection--Check the material surface and roughly dimension.
(2)Production first inspection--To ensure the critical dimension in mass production.
(3)Sampling inspection--Check the quality before sending to the warehouse.
(4)Pre-shipment inspection--100% inspected by QC assistants before shipment. .
Q2: what are the minimum & maximum unit weight and size your machines can produce?
A2: Our machines produce unit parts from 1 gram to 6000 grams of weight.
Our machines can produce the maximum size of unit plastic part: 1.5*1.5*1.5 meters.
Q3: What is your delivery plan?
A3: We use our company DHL, TNT, UPS account to ensure the fast product delivery time.
Q4: How do you pack the plastic molded parts?
A4: We pack the plastic molded parts by thick-wall cartons.
If the finished surface of plastic molded parts requires safe protection to avoid scratches, we will use a bubble plastic bag to pack the parts.
Q5:Can I get the quote without drawing?
Sure, we appreciate to receive your samples, pictures or drafts with detailed dimensions for accurate quotation.