Factory Supply Customized Aluminium OEM ODM Die Casting Parts
|Common Raw Material||K-Alloy, AlSi12Cu, ADC12, A380 Or Other Special Aluminum Raw Material|
|Surface Treatment||Powder Coating, Coating, Plating, Anodizing, PVD, Copper Plating, etc|
|Machine Type||150T, 280T, 350T, 400T, 600T, 800T, 1200T|
|Producing Process||Die-Casting, Degating, Deburring, Grinding, Polishing, Punching Hole, Drilling, Tapping, Machining, Milling, Cleaning, Finishing, Full Checking|
|Quality Control||We Control Our Product Quality Strictly From Raw Material Coming To Ship Our Finished Goods.|
|Shipping Method||For Mass Production, Usually By Sea, Sometimes, By Air If Need Urgently; For Small Samples, Usually By Express.|
|Quotation Elements||We Can Know The Basic Information Including Raw Material, Surface Treatment, Key Dimension From PDF And 3D Product Drawing; Also, It Is Better TO Know Application, Estimated Annual Usage Or Other Special Requirements.|
|Technical Analysis||We Need To Do The Deep DFM Analysis Before We Start To Our New Project Officially, Which Contains Product Feature Confirm, How To Make The Mold, etc|
What we do:
1. High precision mold design and manufacturing
2. Mold Temperature Controlling Machine Design and Manufacturing
3. Plastic Injection Production
4. Product Total Solution Provider
5. Game Station accessories design and manufacturing
6. Electronic Products Design and Manufacturing
7. Mirror or Texture Molds Design and Manufacturing
8. Home Appliance Molds Design and Manufacturing
9. Medical Product Molds Design and Manufacturing
10. Automobile Interior Parts and Precision Accessory Design and Manufacturing
11. Daily Skin Care Package Molds Design and Manufacturing
12. Painting Free Injection Parts design and manufacturing
13. Home Appliance Frames design and manufacturing
14. Rich Fiber Parts design and manufacturing
15. Plating Parts design and manufacturing
We are plastic injection mold factory,especially on mold design and production of automobile, medical, electronics and household appliances.
Q1: How many injection plastic mouldings machines do you have?
A1: We have 40 sets of plastic Injection Mouldings machines.
Q2: what are the minimum & maximum unit weight and size your machines can produce?
A2: Our machines produce unit parts from 1 gram to 6000 grams of weight.
Our machines can produce the maximum size of unit plastic part: 1.5*1.5*1.5 meters.
Q3: What kind of plastic materials you usually use?
A3: We are specialized in producing plastic products with the following materials:
PP, ABS,PC,POM,PA,HDPE,HIPE,PS,AS,PBT,PET,PMMA,PVC and so on.
Q4: How do you pack the plastic molded parts?
A4: We pack the plastic molded parts by thick-wall cartons.
If the finished surface of plastic molded parts requires safe protection to avoid scratches, we will use a bubble plastic bag to pack the parts.
FAQ About Worldwide Delivery
Q5: Can you deliver the plastic moulds or plastic products to our factory?
A5: Yes, We have cooperated with many international logistics companies for years.
And we have full experience to manage the delivery directly to the client's factory or appointed warehouse.