|product name||Factory Supply Customized Pet Toy make by Plastic injection mold|
|Main Product||Plastic Mould/Tooling, Blow mold, Rotational mold, Prototype, Injection Molding Product, Injection Foaming Mold, 3D Printing, Die Casting, Gas Assisted Injection Molding such as part for Auto, Medcial, Aerospace, Houseware…|
|Mould Base||LKM, HASCO, DME, etc|
|Cavity/core material||2738, 2343, S130, 2344, 718, 8407, S136, P20, KD-61, NAK80, H13 ect|
|Plastic part material||PA6, PA66, ASA, POM, PPS, ABS, ABS+GF, ABS+PC, POM(Derlin), PP, PE, PC, PMMA(Acrylic), PVC, PEI, PBT, PTFI|
|Lead time||10- 40 days based on different products
1. High precision mold design and manufacturing
2. Mold Temperature Controlling Machine Design and Manufacturing
3. Plastic Injection Production
4. Product Total Solution Provider
5. Game Station accessories design and manufacturing
6. Electronic Products Design and Manufacturing
7. Mirror or Texture Molds Design and Manufacturing
8. Home Appliance Molds Design and Manufacturing
9. Medical Product Molds Design and Manufacturing
10. Automobile Interior Parts and Precision Accessory Design and Manufacturing
11. Daily Skin Care Package Molds Design and Manufacturing
12. Painting Free Injection Parts design and manufacturing
13. Home Appliance Frames design and manufacturing
14. Rich Fiber Parts design and manufacturing
15. Plating Parts design and manufacturing
Our Office and Workshop
We are plastic injection mold factory,especially on mold design and production of automobile, medical, electronics and household appliances.
Q1: How many injection plastic mouldings machines do you have?
A1: We have 40 sets of plastic Injection Mouldings machines.
Q2: what are the minimum & maximum unit weight and size your machines can produce?
A2: Our machines produce unit parts from 1 gram to 6000 grams of weight.
Our machines can produce the maximum size of unit plastic part: 1.5*1.5*1.5 meters.
Q3: What kind of plastic materials you usually use?
A3: We are specialized in producing plastic products with the following materials:
PP, ABS,PC,POM,PA,HDPE,HIPE,PS,AS,PBT,PET,PMMA,PVC and so on.
Q4: How do you pack the plastic molded parts?
A4: We pack the plastic molded parts by thick-wall cartons.
If the finished surface of plastic molded parts requires safe protection to avoid scratches, we will use a bubble plastic bag to pack the parts.
FAQ About Worldwide Delivery
Q5: Can you deliver the plastic moulds or plastic products to our factory?
A5: Yes, We have cooperated with many international logistics companies for years.
And we have full experience to manage the delivery directly to the client's factory or appointed warehouse.