Custom PP Material Plastic Components Injection Molding For Mosquito Zapper
Lifetime 500k shots Plastic Injection Mold For Home Use Kills Mosquitoes
|Plastic Injection Mould and Molding Injection Details:|
|Steel of Cavity and Core:||Depends on the products,we will show suggestions to customer to choose the suitable material|
|Commonly use materials as below:|
|Steel of Mold Base:||Depends on product,we will show suggestions to customer to choose the most suitable material.|
|Mold Standard Components:||HASCO,MISUMI,MEUSBURGER,DME,etc|
|Runner:||1. Hot Runner: Yodoo from Korea; Synventive from Netherland or as you request.|
|2. Cold Runner|
|Mold Life:||Depends on QTY plan to use suitable steel or as you request|
|1. 300,000-500,000 shots for one year under normal use procedure for pre-hardness steel material.|
|2. 500,000 shots for one year under normal use procedure for heat treatment steel material.|
Plastic Mold (Moulds) production process
1. According to 3D drawing or samples for quotation.
2. Including the price of moulds, moulds sizes, material for cores & cavities, weight of product, part cost, payment, moulds lifetime, delivery, etc.
3. After the customer confirming the mould design and quotation.
4. Confirm drawing, start to do DFM,mold flows and mold detail agreed with the customer, start production.
5. Every week we will feedback to the customer a mold progress(picture).
6. We provide the moulds test samples for confirmation(about 10-15 piece), then, get your signature sample ,mass production.
7. Wooden case for moulds, cartons for parts ,or as your requiretment.
8. deliver goods by air or by sea.
FAQ About plastic injection moulding parts
Q1: Are you manufacturer or trading company ?
A1: We are the manufacturer of Injection moulding parts, our price is more competitive.
Q2: Do you support OEM/ODM service?
A2: Yes, we have a large experienced R&D team, we can offer one-stop service,so welcome to place OEM/ODM orders to us.
Q3: How long is the lead-time for a plastic injection mold?
A3: It all depends on the mold’s size and complexity.Normally, the lead time is 25-45 working days.If the plastic moulds are very simple and in small size, we can work out within 15 days.
Q4: What kind of plastic materials you usually use?
A4: We are specialized in producing plastic products with the following materials:
PP,ABS,PC,POM,PA,HDPE,HIPE,PS,AS,PBT,PET,PMMA,PVC and so on.
Q5: How do you pack the plastic molded parts?
A5: We pack the plastic molded parts by thick-wall export cartons.If the finish surface of plastic molded parts requires safe protection to avoid scratches, we will use bubble plastic bag to pack the parts.
Q6: How does your factory do regarding quality control?
A6: Secure production under strict quality control system; Quality is priority. 100% products tested. CE/ ROHS FCC/ Certification are available if required.