|product name||Wholesale Customized brown color plastic Essential oil bottle cap for Cosmetic cover|
|size||as the cutomer require|
|Mould material||45#, 50#, P20, 738, 738H, 718, 718H, NAK80, 2316, 2316A, S136 etc.|
|Please provide||2D, 3D, samples, or the size of the multi-angle pictures.|
|Cavity||Single-cavity, Multi-cavity or by requested.|
|Mould Life||50-100 million shots.|
|Software||CAD, PRO-E, UG, Rhinoceros etc|
|Main thechnology||Milling, grinding, CNC, EDM, wire cutting, carving, EDM, lathes etc
|Mould Base Material||LKM HASCO DME|
1. High precision mold design and manufacturing
2. Mold Temperature Controlling Machine Design and Manufacturing
3. Plastic Injection Production
4. Product Total Solution Provider
5. Game Station accessories design and manufacturing
6. Electronic Products Design and Manufacturing
7. Mirror or Texture Molds Design and Manufacturing
8. Home Appliance Molds Design and Manufacturing
9. Medical Product Molds Design and Manufacturing
10. Automobile Interior Parts and Precision Accessory Design and Manufacturing
11. Daily Skin Care Package Molds Design and Manufacturing
12. Painting Free Injection Parts design and manufacturing
13. Home Appliance Frames design and manufacturing
14. Rich Fiber Parts design and manufacturing
15. Plating Parts design and manufacturing
We are plastic injection mold factory,especially on mold design and production of automobile, medical, electronics and household appliances.
Q1:How do you control the quality?
A1: (1)Material inspection--Check the material surface and roughly dimension.
(2)Production first inspection--To ensure the critical dimension in mass production.
(3)Sampling inspection--Check the quality before sending to the warehouse.
(4)Pre-shipment inspection--100% inspected by QC assistants before shipment. .
Q2: what are the minimum & maximum unit weight and size your machines can produce?
A2: Our machines produce unit parts from 1 gram to 6000 grams of weight.
Our machines can produce the maximum size of unit plastic part: 1.5*1.5*1.5 meters.
A3: We use our company DHL, TNT, UPS account to ensure the fast product delivery time.
Q4: How do you pack the plastic molded parts?
A4: We pack the plastic molded parts by thick-wall cartons.
If the finished surface of plastic molded parts requires safe protection to avoid scratches, we will use a bubble plastic bag to pack the parts.
Q5:Can I get the quote without drawing?
Sure, we appreciate to receive your samples, pictures or drafts with detailed dimensions for accurate quotation.