718H Plastic Injection Mold Tooling Custom 300000 500000 Shots
Custom 300000-500000 Shots 718H Mold For Plastic Injection Mold Tooling
HOWE MOLD mainly deal with custom making mould service for plastic components
Industrial moulds: Outdoor dustbin, Indoor dustbin, logistic pallet,pipe fitting,cable tie etc.
Household moulds: table,chair,stool,storage,baskets, crates, kitchenware etc.
Appliance moulds: Washing machine, TV frame, Fan, Cooling machine etc.
Car parts moulds: Car bumpers, head lamp, tail lamp etc.
Plastic Products: Outdoor Dustbin, Indoor dustebin, Storages etc.
|Product Name||OEM custom injection mould for plastic part|
|Product Name:||UL Approved mold maker plastic injection molding Mould overmoulding|
|Mold Cavity:||Single, Mult, Family...|
|Molding Material:||ABS, PA6, PA12,PA66, PBT, PC,PC/ABS,PC/PBT,PE-HD,PE-LD,PEI,PET,PETG,PMMA,POM,PP,PPE,PS,PVC,SA...|
|Color:||transparent, solid color according to your requests|
|Surface:||textured,glossy or mirror polished,printing,plantingect.|
|Mold Material:||S45C, P20, 718, 718H, 2738, 738H, NAK80, SKD61, E420, etc. (for reference only),Autodesk Inventor, SolidWorks, CATIA V5, Solid Edge, UGS NX, Pro/ENGINEER|
|File Formats||STEP, IGES, SAT, DWG, DXF, VDA.|
|Mold Life:||300,000~1,000,000cyces according to your requests|
|Runner:||Cold, hot runner such as YUDO.MASTER.SYNVENTIVE.etc.|
|Lead time to T1 sample:||3~5 weeks|
|lead-time for production:||1~2 weeks|
|Service:||OEM &ODM service. and mold for exports as well.|
1. We are a manufacturer specialized in OEM injection plastic parts from design to rapid prototype to mold to mass production for more than 10 years.
2. Long term cooperation with some Top Brand Auto Industry, such as Volvo and SKODA.
3. We can assemble a complicated products. Providing samples with important dimensions and customizing inspection report material certification to customers for validation and verification.
4. Equipment includes CNC, EDM, grinding machine, injection machine (from 45ton to 1000ton), we can supply high precision and complex injection molds and products .
5. We offer unique solutions to your products at a competitive price and best service.
6. Strict quality control. The factory has the most advanced testing equipment to ensure the precision of the mold.
7. Your products will enter the supermarket, we can design a package for you.
8. Quick mold making and on-time delivery.
9. We accept small order quantity, look forward to receiving your inquiry.
10. Excellent R&D teams, Professional technicians and rich experienced workers
11. Providing good After-sale service, if the products have any quality problems, we will take charge of it.
Q: Can you do the finished product or parts Only?
A: Sure, We could do finished product according the customized mold. And make the mold also.
Q: Can you do Assemble?
A: Of cause we could do. Our factory with assembly room.
Q. I have an idea for a new product, but not sure if it can be manufactured. Can you help?
A. Yes! We are always happy to work with potential customers to evaluate the technical feasibility of your idea or design and we can advise on materials, tooling and likely set-up costs.
Q. My products have already been developed on CAD. Can you use the drawings?
A. Yes! DWG, DXF, IGES, Solidworks and Rhino files can all be used to generate quotes, models and mould tools - this can save time and money in producing your parts.
Q. Can I test my idea/product before committing to mould tool manufacture?
A. Sure, we can use CAD drawings to make models and prototyping for design and functional evaluations
Q. What shall we do if we do not have drawings?
A. Please send your sample to our factory,then we can copy or provide you better solutions. Please send us pictures or drafts with dimensions(Length,Hight,Width),CAD or 3D file will be made for you if placed order.
Q. What type of mould tool do I need?
A. Mould tools can be either single cavity (one part at a time) or multi-cavity (2,4, 8 or 16 parts at a time). Single cavity tools are generally used for small quantities, up to 10,000 parts per year whereas multi-cavity tools are for larger quantities. We can look at your projected annual requirements and recommend which would be best for you.
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally 5-7 days for plastic products.
25 days around to make a simple molds, complicated ones can be 30~50 days. We use our company DHL, TNT, UPS account to ensure the fast product delivery time.
Q: How many times try out?
A: 3 times and every time 2 sets sample with free delivery via DHL.
Q: What is your terms of payment ?
A: Paypal, T/T.