OEM 738H Plastic Injection Tooling LKM HASCO DME Mold Base
Plastic Injection Mould Maker OEM 738H Plastic Injection Moulding Tooling
12year experience Professional plastic injection mold factory, custom injection tooling for plastic injection molding,Injection moulding service
|Product Name||OEM custom injection mould for plastic part|
|Product Name:||UL Approved mold maker plastic injection molding Mould overmoulding|
|Mold Cavity:||Single, Mult, Family...|
|Molding Material:||ABS, PA6, PA12,PA66, PBT, PC,PC/ABS,PC/PBT,PE-HD,PE-LD,PEI,PET,PETG,PMMA,POM,PP,PPE,PS,PVC,SA...|
|Color:||transparent, solid color according to your requests|
|Surface:||textured,glossy or mirror polished,printing,plantingect.|
|Mold Material:||S45C, P20, 718, 718H, 2738, 738H, NAK80, SKD61, E420, etc. (for reference only),Autodesk Inventor, SolidWorks, CATIA V5, Solid Edge, UGS NX, Pro/ENGINEER|
|File Formats||STEP, IGES, SAT, DWG, DXF, VDA.|
|Mold Life:||300,000~1,000,000cyces according to your requests|
|Runner:||Cold, hot runner such as YUDO.MASTER.SYNVENTIVE.etc.|
|Lead time to T1 sample:||3~5 weeks|
|lead-time for production:||1~2 weeks|
|Service:||OEM &ODM service. and mold for exports as well.|
Howe is a company specializing in the design and manufacture of high-quality plastic injection molds and injection molded parts for the international market and Have been engaged in the manufacturing sector since our inception.Is an OEM/ODM factory, customized your products to meet your needs is our advantage, We are managed by a group of professionals with many years of experience in mold design, molding technology and Quality control. We have developed an excellent understanding of the technical and quality requirements needed. We build tools to fit your expectations and match your quality standards.Our team of CAD designers will ensure that your imagination is incorporated into the actual product! If you want to create prototype or mass-produce in a very specific project, we can help you achieve your vision!
How to order from HOWE?
1. Inquiry-Professional quotation.
2. Confirm the price. lead time. artwork. payment term etc.
3. Howe sales send the Proforma Invoice with Howe company seal.
4. Customer make the payment for deposit and send us Bank receipt.
5. Initial Production Stage-Inform the clients that we have got the payment and will make the samples according to your request, send you photos or Samples to get your approval. After approval, we inform that we will arrange the production & inform the estimated time.
6. Middle Production-send photos to show the production line which you can see your products in . Confirm the estimated delivery time again.
7. End Production-Mass production products photos and samples will send to you for approval. You can also arrange the third party Inspection .
8. Client make payment for balance and Howe ship the cargo. Also Howe can accept payment term-Balance against TT,Paypal or D/P payment Term.
9. Order can be say "finish" when you receive the goods and satisfy with them .
10. Feedback to Howe about Quality. Service. Market Feedback & Suggestion. And we can do better .
Frequency Asked Questions
Q: How do I know if injection molding is the right process for my product?
-More often than not, part complexity will dictate whether you need to use one process or the other. Parts that can be pressed into the desired shape can be accomplished through compression molding. Parts that are more complex, that have features that require a more sophisticated mold and will be more repetitive in its' production cycle are better injection molded
Q: What type of information is required for quoting a molding project?
-We do want to evaluate the part using a 3D file output from any number of designing software packages, e.g. STP, IGS, STL, X_T, UG, PROE, CAD, SolidWorks or others.
Q: Do you design and make all of the new molds used at Howe mold?
-Molds reside at Howe mold under numerous development scenarios. Most of the molds here were both designed and built by Howe mold. We feel this gives our customer the best advantage for shortest lead times and time to market.
Q: What resin should I use for my project?
-That is totally dependent on the end use application for your part. Once we discuss your part and its design requirements specification, we can assist you in your selecting a suitable plastic or composite.
Q: How long does it take to build an injection mold?
-Depending on size and complexity, 4 to 6 weeks generally.
Q: What types of molding services do you offer?
-We are a plastic injection molder that performs insert molding, over-molding,multi color molding,die casting molding.
Q: Do you offer extended molding services such as assembly, packaging, or decorating?
-We routinely provide assembly work, ultrasonic welding, heat staking, CNC machining, pad printing, and packaging options.
Q: Do you design and build molds?
-Yes, we consider it an advantage that we both design and build our customers' molds and then shoot the production parts under the same roof. It makes for a much more smooth process in getting a mold up and running in production.
Q: Do you outsource mold design and build oversea?
-Yes, Howe mold does almost all mold business oversea. We have found over 12 years that our pricing and lead times are equivalent and always better than the final cost of your domestic companies.
Q: How much does a mold cost?
-A mold can be as little as $1,000 to as much as $100,000.
Q: Can you mold around inserts or metal components?
- Yes, we routinely perform insert molding. We have designs calling for just a few to as many as 40 inserts placed in the mold prior to the shot.