718H NAK80 2316 S136 Plastic Injection Tooling Customize 500000 Times
Customize 500000 Times 718H Tool For Plastic Injection Tooling
Howe, Engineering Design and Production Experts. Your One-Stop Global Plastic Solution.
|Company Name||Howe precision mold Co.,Ltd.|
|Product Description||Plastic Injection Molds|
|Mould Material||P20/718/738/NAK80/S136/2738/2316 etc.|
|Mould Base||Standard mould base,HASCO,FUTABA,DME,LKM|
|Surface Treatment||Polishing finish, Texture finish, Glossy finish, Painting, Slik printing, etc.|
|Mould Life||100,000 - 1,000,000 times per clients requirements|
|Lead Time||7-14 days for samples, 25-40 days for mould|
|Packing||Standard export wooden box|
|One Stop Service||Available|
Q: How do I know if injection molding is the right process for my product?
- More often than not, part complexity will dictate whether you need to use one process or the other. Parts that can be pressed into the desired shape can be accomplished through compression molding. Parts that are more complex, that have features that require a more sophisticated mold and will be more repetitive in its' production cycle are better injection molded
Q: What type of information is required for quoting a molding project?
- We do want to evaluate the part using a 3D file output from any number of designing software packages, e.g. STP, IGS, STL, X_T, UG, PROE, CAD, SolidWorks or others.
Q: Do you design and make all of the new molds used at Howe mold?
- Molds reside at Howe mold under numerous development scenarios. Most of the molds here were both designed and built by Howe mold. We feel this gives our customer the best advantage for shortest lead times and time to market.
Q: What resin should I use for my project?
- That is totally dependent on the end use application for your part. Once we discuss your part and its design requirements specification, we can assist you in your selecting a suitable plastic or composite.
Q: How long does it take to build an injection mold?
- Depending on size and complexity, 4 to 6 weeks generally.
Q: What types of molding services do you offer?
- We are a plastic injection molder that performs insert molding, over-molding,multi color molding,die casting molding.
Q: Do you offer extended molding services such as assembly, packaging, or decorating?
- We routinely provide assembly work, ultrasonic welding, heat staking, CNC machining, pad printing, and packaging options.
Q: Do you design and build molds?
-Yes, we consider it an advantage that we both design and build our customers' molds and then shoot the production parts under the same roof. It makes for a much more smooth process in getting a mold up and running in production.
Q: Do you outsource mold design and build oversea?
-Yes, Howe mold does almost all mold business oversea. We have found over 12 years that our pricing and lead times are equivalent and always better than the final cost of your domestic companies.
Q: How much does a mold cost?
- A mold can be as little as $1,000 to as much as $100,000.
Q: Can you mold around inserts or metal components?
- Yes, we routinely perform insert molding. We have designs calling for just a few to as many as 40 inserts placed in the mold prior to the shot.