|Mould type||Plastic injection mould|
|Mould material||45#, 50#, P20, 738, 738H, 718, 718H, NAK80, 2316, 2316A, S136 etc|
|Product material||ABS,PA6,PA66,PP,PC,TPU,POM,PBT,PVC,TPE,TPV,TPO,TPR,EVA,LDPE etc.|
|Runner system||Cold runner or hot runner|
|Mould machine center||Milling, grinding, CNC, EDM, wire cutting, carving, EDM, lathes etc.|
|Mould Base type||LKM, FUTA, HASCO, DME, TSMP, Or as per customer’s requirement.|
|R&D||1. Drawing design and making for products and mold;
2. Mold drawing revising;
3. Production time and quality control in each machining process.
|Mould lifetime||Commonly used:
1. 300,000-500,000 shots for 1 year under normal use procedure for pre-hardness steel material.
2. 500,000 shots for 1 year under normal use procedure for heat treatment steel material.
|Manufacture type||Injection mold, surface treatment available|
|Delivery||By DHL/FedEx/UPS/TNT, or by sea, depends on your time.|
|Supply ability||30 sets per month|
Mould Trade Process
1. Negotiations: Quality,material,price,payment,delivery time item and so on
2. Place an order: According to customer's drawing or sample
3. R&D: According to customer's requirements, we could design or improve 3D modeling
4. Design confirmation: We send 3D drawing to customer for confirmation before we make the mould
5. Mould processing: CNC EDM machine processing then assembly and trial
6. Sample confirm: We will send the trial samples to customers before shipment. If the sample isn’t satisfied by customers. We will modify moulds until they are satisfied.
7. Mass production: If customers need mass production of plastic products, We can offer it.
8. Manufacturing Package and Delivery
Frequency Asked Questions
Q: Can you do the finished product or parts Only?
A: Sure, We could do finished product according the customized mold. And make the mold also.
Q: Can you do Assemble?
A: Of cause we could do. Our factory with assembly room.
Q. I have an idea for a new product, but not sure if it can be manufactured. Can you help?
A. Yes! We are always happy to work with potential customers to evaluate the technical feasibility of your idea or design and we can advise on materials, tooling and likely set-up costs.
Q. My products have already been developed on CAD. Can you use the drawings?
A. Yes! DWG, DXF, IGES, Solidworks and Rhino files can all be used to generate quotes, models and mould tools - this can save time and money in producing your parts.
Q. Can I test my idea/product before committing to mould tool manufacture?
A. Sure, we can use CAD drawings to make models and prototyping for design and functional evaluations.
Q. What shall we do if we do not have drawings?
A. Please send your sample to our factory,then we can copy or provide you better solutions. Please send us pictures or drafts with dimensions(Length,Hight,Width),CAD or 3D file will be made for you if placed order.
Q. What type of mould tool do I need?
A. Mould tools can be either single cavity (one part at a time) or multi-cavity (2,4, 8 or 16 parts at a time). Single cavity tools are generally used for small quantities, up to 10,000 parts per year whereas multi-cavity tools are for larger quantities. We can look at your projected annual requirements and recommend which would be best for you.
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally 5-7 days for plastic products.
25 days around to make a simple molds, complicated ones can be 30~50 days. We use our company DHL, TNT, UPS account to ensure the fast product delivery time.
Q: How many times try out?
A: 3 times and every time 2 sets sample with free delivery via DHL.
Q: What is your terms of payment ?
A: Paypal, T/T.