3D Design OEM Thermoforming Thick PP Material Shell Plastic Injection Mould
Per your design concept, Our professional engineers can make drawings and provide design solution to change injection molding.
|Product name||Multi cavity cold runner injection mould|
|Normal Plastic||PP, PE, EVA, PS;|
|Enginnering Plastic||PA, PA6, PA66, PC+ABS, PA46, PA+30% GF, PC, ABS, POM, PBT, TPU, TUR|
|High Engineering Plastic||PEEK, PPS, PPO, PEI, PES, PLA, LCP, antistatic plastic, et|
|Mould size||Any size as per customer's requirement|
|Surface Treatment||Polishing/smooth, Texture/frosted, Printing, Painting, Plating|
|Plastic Color||Nature, white, black, red, yellow, blue,green, as per customer's requirement|
|Products range||Electronic products, industrial products, househould products, medical device, petrochemical, auto, aerospace, home appliances, LED lamp parts, agriculture parts.|
|Lead time||5-30 working days after receiving deposit or L.C|
Payment we support
1. Manufacturing and exporting experience for nearly 10 years. ISO 9001 approved.
2. Products are supplied to over 20 countries.
3. One-stop service for aluminum profiles, plastic parts, rubber parts, and moulds. Save time and save money for you.
4. In-house mold design and building capabilities.
5. No reclaimed material used to ensure high quality.
6. Keep secret to your idea and your design.
7. 24 hours (two shifts) / 6 days for production.
8. Professional design team, mold maker engineer. OEM/ODM service.
9. Professional QC and R&D teams to assure high quality.
10. Professional sales team. Good English capabilities and communication skills.
11. No MOQ.
12. Prompt delivery. For prototype: 3-7 days. Production orders can be arranged specially to meet customer's urgent demands.
13. Geographical advantages: within 30 minutes to airport or sea port, near to Hongkong.
You can know more about us from www.howemold.com, Looking forward to having a good start for our reliable cooperation!
Packing and Shipping
FAQ About plastic injection moulding parts
Q10: How many injection plastic mouldings machines do you have?
A10: We have 40 sets of plastic Injection Mouldings machines.
Q11: what are the minimum & maximum unit weight and size your machines can produce?
A11: Our machines produce unit parts from 1 gram to 6000 grams of weight.
Our machines can produce the maximum size of unit plastic part: 1.5*1.5*1.5 meters.
Q12: What kind of plastic materials you usually use?
A12: We are specialized in producing plastic products with the following materials:
PP, ABS,PC,POM,PA,HDPE,HIPE,PS,AS,PBT,PET,PMMA,PVC and so on.
Q13: How do you pack the plastic molded parts?
A13: We pack the plastic molded parts by thick-wall cartons.
If the finished surface of plastic molded parts requires safe protection to avoid scratches, we will use a bubble plastic bag to pack the parts