OEM One-Stop Service Medical Respirator Thermometer Shell 718H Injection Plastic Mold
As for medical consumables mold, the mould dimension should be controlled in precision. For such products, Howe Mould always uses high-speed milling machines and some other high precision tooling machines to deal with it, the dimension tolerance controlled in 0.01mm.
|Product name||High-quality OEM medical parts plastic injection mould|
|Mould base material||S50C, P20.73H8, 718H, H13, NAK80, S136, etc|
|Material of mold core||P20, 718H, 738H, H13, 420, etc|
|Cavity No.||Single or multi|
|Runner||Hot runner/cold runner|
|Mould size||Based on sample|
|Mould structure||Automatic knockout, self-lock|
|Mould lifetime||300,000-1,000,000 shots|
|Packing terms||Wooden case|
|Guarantee||Advanced mold design technology, high precision CNC strictly QC & QE,to ensure high quality of molds.|
Mold making process:
|1.Enquire /Quote||Discuss with customers after received buyer's samples or drawings.|
|2.Negotiation||Quality,Technique requests,Mould material,Price,Delivery time,Payment,etc.|
|3.Place order||Sales contract + proforma invoice.|
|4.prepaid||Customer T/T deposit to us to start to design mould.|
|5.Mould design||We will communicate&exchange the opinion with customers during making drawing according to the sample.|
|6.Design confirmation||Send mould drawings to customers for confirmation.|
|7.Mould processing||Start to manufacture, we will send photos to show the tooling process.|
|8.Sample confirm||Send the sample or as negotiation.|
|9.Mass production||If customers need mass production plastic products, We can also|
Howe Precision Mold Co. is a qualified engineering and manufacturing company that designs and makes production tools of high-quality injection mold and die-cast mold for plastics molding and metal casting in wide ranges of automotive, household appliances, consumer goods, etc., with an engineering team over 10 average years of experience. Established in Dongguan City China, by the general manager Mr. Shawn Lee with the technical backgrounds.
Committed to providing one-stop services from prototyping through toolings to high-volume product production with competitive price and short lead time based on advanced technologies, scientific management and continuous improvement.
Why Choose Us?
1. Manufacturing and exporting experience for over10 years. ISO 9001 approved.
2. Products are supplied to over 50 countries.
3. One-stop service for plastic injection mold & plastic parts. Save time and save money for you.
4. In-house mold design and building capabilities.
5. No reclaimed material used to ensure high quality.
6. Keep secret to your idea and your design.
7. 24 hours (two shifts) / 6 days for production.
8. Professional design team, mold maker engineer. OEM/ODM service.
9. Professional QC and R&D teams to assure high quality.
10. Professional sales team.
11. No MOQ.
12. Prompt delivery. For prototype: 3-7 days. Production orders can be arranged specially to meet customer's urgent demands.
13. Geographical advantages: within 30 minutes to airport or sea port, near to Hongkong.
1. Q: Which kind of product can you do?
A: Plastic injection molding and mass production for plastic parts.
2. Q: What kind of information needs for a quotation?
A: 1) Sample photo with size or 2D/3D design
2) Product material
3) The quantity
4) Runner type, cold or hot
5) Mould steel type, P20, 718, 2738, H13, S136, 2316, and so on.
3. Q: I have no 3D drawing, how should I start the new project?
A: You can supply us a sample or tell me your idea, we will help to finish the 3D drawing design.
4. Q: How long will be the injection mold finished?
A: Usually it will take about one month to finish the mold.
5. Q: How about the samples?
A: After mold finished, We will make some samples for you to check as soon as we finish the mold and then deliver the samples for you to check.
6. Q: How about the mould modify?
A: You can tell us your comments about the samples after you receive them. If there is any dimension different from the drawing, we will modify the mold for free on our side and then make the new samples.
7. Q: How about the proprietary rights of the plastic injection mold?
A: Customer paid the mould so it all belong to Customer.
8. Q: How about the surface treatment?
A: Metallization (chrome, gold, silver) / Painting (hand, screen, automated) /Vacuum plating / Lithography / Custom texturing/ Hydrographics