Honda Car Belt Cover Interior Trim PP Plastic Texture Injection Mold
Howe Mold is professional in the plastic injection mold. The injection mouldings parts include automotive parts & motorcycle accessories (dashboards, inner decorating accessories, fender, bumper, etc. ), household appliance products (microwave oven, juicer, etc. ), electrical appliances (washing machine, air conditioner, refrigerator, television, etc. ), IT industry products (cell phones, computer, etc. ), office accessories (telephone, printer, etc. ) as well as other varieties of products. We look forward to participating in the success of your next project.
|Product Material||ABS,PP,PC,PA,PMMA,PS,POM and etc.|
|Moldbase||FUTABA,LKM,HASCO,DME you can choose|
|Cavity material||45#,50#,P20,H13, 718 2738, NAK80, S136, SKD61 etc|
|Cavity||Multi or single cavity|
|Gate type||Side gate,Sub gate,Pin point gate,Edge gate etc|
|Treatment||Heat treatment and Nitriding,polish etc..|
|Product weight||50~5000 K|
|The way of Color contrast||RAL K7,PANTONE|
Process of making molds:
|1.Sample/Drawing||After receiving your detail information like 2D & 3D drawings or sample for reference, will pass to the R&D team to do Moldflow analysis.|
|2.Negotiation||Material, cavity, price, delivery time, payment term etc.|
|3.Place Order||when all terms are agreed by both sides, then we will accept an order.|
|4.Mould Design||Our R&D team will design the mould per customer requirements and send drawings for approval.|
|5.Tooling Mould||Once the mould design is approved will start mould tooling.|
|6.Mould Process||CNC grinding and milling, Heat Treatment, Wire Cut, Polish, Tool assembling and testing etc. Our good QC system can guarantee the product quality.|
|7.Sample Confirmation||Send samples for confirmation, if not approved we will adjust the mould structure.|
|8.Mass Production||After the customer approves the sample, we will arrange mass production. QC will inspect after products finished.|
|9.Package||PE film for plastic parts, wooden case for moulds or as customer's requirement. QC will inspect packing.|
|10.Delivery||By sea or by air according to customer requirement.|
|11.After-sales Service||Ready to help customers solve any possible problems.|
Why Choose Us?
1. Manufacturing and exporting experience for over 10 years. ISO 9001 approved.
2. Products are supplied to over 50 countries.
3. One-stop service for plastic injection mould and plastic parts. Save time and save money for you.
4. In-house mold design and building capabilities.
5. No reclaimed material used to ensure high quality.
6. Keep secret to your idea and your design.
7. 24 hours (two shifts) / 6 days for production.
8. Professional design team, mold maker engineer. OEM/ODM service.
9. Professional QC and R&D teams to assure high quality.
10. Professional sales team.
11. No MOQ.
12. Prompt delivery. For prototype: 3-7 days. Production orders can be arranged specially to meet customer's urgent demands.
13. Geographical advantages: within 30 minutes to airport or sea port, near to Hongkong.
Howe is a company specializing in the design and manufacture of high-quality plastic injection molds and injection molded parts for the international market and Have been engaged in the manufacturing sector since our inception.Is an OEM/ODM factory, customized your products to meet your needs is our advantage, We are managed by a group of professionals with many years of experience in mold design, molding technology and Quality control. We have developed an excellent understanding of the technical and quality requirements needed. We build tools to fit your expectations and match your quality standards.Our team of CAD designers will ensure that your imagination is incorporated into the actual product! If you want to create prototype or mass-produce in a very specific project, we can help you achieve your vision!Our products include :
1.Custom Plastic Injection Parts
2.Multi-cavity plastic parts
3.High Precision Molds
4.Insert & over molding
5.Double Shot Mold(2K mold)
8.Die Casting Molding
9.Prototype plastic parts and Low cycle plastic parts molding
10Gas Assist molding
12.IML & IMD part production
13.Thin wall plastic molding
14.High temperature molding
1. Q: Which kind of product can you do?
A: Plastic injection molding and mass production for plastic parts.
2. Q: What kind of information needs for a quotation?
A: 1) Sample photo with size or 2D/3D design
2) Product material
3) The quantity
4) Runner type, cold or hot
5) Mould steel type, P20, 718, 2738, H13, S136, 2316, and so on.
3. Q: I have no 3D drawing, how should I start the new project?
A: You can supply us a sample or tell me your idea, we will help to finish the 3D drawing design.
4. Q: How long will be the injection mold finished?
A: Usually it will take about one month to finish the mold.
5. Q: How about the samples?
A: After mold finished, We will make some samples for you to check as soon as we finish the mold and then deliver the samples for you to check.
6. Q: How about the mould modify?
A: You can tell us your comment about the samples after you receive them. If there is any dimension different from the drawing, we will modify the mold for free on our side and then make the new samples.
7. Q: How about the proprietary rights of the plastic injection mold?
A: Customer paid the mould so it all belong to Customer.
8. Q: How about the surface treatment?
A: Metallization (chrome, gold, silver) / Painting (hand, screen, automated) /Vacuum plating / Lithography / Custom texturing/ Hydrographics.