Medical Devices Application Multi Cavity Molded Parts Plastic Injection Mould
As for medical consumables mold, the mould dimension should be controlled in precision. For such products, Howe Mould always uses high-speed milling machines and some other high precision tooling machines to deal with it, the dimension tolerance controlled in 0.01mm.
|Injection Material||ABS, PP, PC, PP+GF, PA, PA+GF, PS, POM, PMMA, PC, etc.|
|Steel of Cavity&Core||
Depends on Products, we help customers to choose a suitable material.
Commonly used material are P20,NAK80,718,etc.
|Steel of Mold Base||Depends on Products, we will help customers to choose a suitable material.
Commonly used material is S50C.
|Hardness of Cavity & Core||Pre-Hardness Steel: HRC 32 ~ 36,
Heat Treatment Steel: HRC 48~50°
|Core pulling or Ejection system||Depends on the Product.
Commonly used: Angel pin, oil cylinder, motor, stripping plate, ejector pin, etc.
Depends on the product.
Commonly used: Texture Hatching, EDM Hatching, Polishing, Diamond Polishing, etc.
|Mold Life||Depends on the steel hardness and the plastic material|
1. Cold Runner,
2. Hot Runner.
|Machine Center||CNC milling machine, CNC Lathing machine, EDM, NC milling & lathing machine, etc.|
|R & D||We offer customers drawings for products and mold design.
Also, we provide extra services such as Reversing Engineering Drawing, etc.
We can work with 2D/3D drawings or with provided samples.
|Production||Pilot Run Production and Molding Production.|
Mold making process:
|1.Enquire /Quote||Discuss with customers after received buyer's samples or drawings.|
|2.Negotiation||Quality,Technique requests,Mould material,Price,Delivery time,Payment,etc.|
|3.Place order||Sales contract + proforma invoice.|
|4.prepaid||Customer T/T deposit to us to start to design mould.|
|5.Mould design||We will communicate&exchange the opinion with customers during making drawing according to the sample.|
|6.Design confirmation||Send mould drawings to customers for confirmation.|
|7.Mould processing||Start to manufacture, we will send photos to show the tooling process.|
|8.Sample confirm||Send the sample or as negotiation.|
|9.Mass production||If customers need mass production plastic products, We can also|
Why Choose Us?
1. Manufacturing and exporting experience for over10 years. ISO 9001 approved.
2. Products are supplied to over 50 countries.
3. One-stop service for plastic injection mold & plastic parts. Save time and save money for you.
4. In-house mold design and building capabilities.
5. No reclaimed material used to ensure high quality.
6. Keep secret to your idea and your design.
7. 24 hours (two shifts) / 6 days for production.
8. Professional design team, mold maker engineer. OEM/ODM service.
9. Professional QC and R&D teams to assure high quality.
10. Professional sales team.
11. No MOQ.
12. Prompt delivery. For prototype: 3-7 days. Production orders can be arranged specially to meet customer's urgent demands.
13. Geographical advantages: within 30 minutes to airport or sea port, near to Hongkong.
Howe is a company specializing in the design and manufacture of high-quality plastic injection molds and injection molded parts for the international market and Have been engaged in the manufacturing sector since our inception.Is an OEM/ODM factory, customized your products to meet your needs is our advantage, We are managed by a group of professionals with many years of experience in mold design, molding technology and Quality control. We have developed an excellent understanding of the technical and quality requirements needed. We build tools to fit your expectations and match your quality standards.Our team of CAD designers will ensure that your imagination is incorporated into the actual product! If you want to create prototype or mass-produce in a very specific project, we can help you achieve your vision!Our products include :
1.Custom Plastic Injection Parts
2.Multi-cavity plastic parts
3.High Precision Molds
4.Insert & over molding
5.Double Shot Mold(2K mold)
8.Die Casting Molding
9.Prototype plastic parts and Low cycle plastic parts molding
10Gas Assist molding
12.IML & IMD part production
13.Thin wall plastic molding
14.High temperature molding
1. Q: Which kind of product can you do?
A: Plastic injection molding and mass production for plastic parts.
2. Q: What kind of information needs for a quotation?
A: 1) Sample photo with size or 2D/3D design
2) Product material
3) The quantity
4) Runner type, cold or hot
5) Mould steel type, P20, 718, 2738, H13, S136, 2316, and so on.
3. Q: I have no 3D drawing, how should I start the new project?
A: You can supply us a sample or tell me your idea, we will help to finish the 3D drawing design.
4. Q: How long will be the injection mold finished?
A: Usually it will take about one month to finish the mold.
5. Q: How about the samples?
A: After mold finished, We will make some samples for you to check as soon as we finish the mold and then deliver the samples for you to check.
6. Q: How about the mould modify?
A: You can tell us your comments about the samples after you receive them. If there is any dimension different from the drawing, we will modify the mold for free on our side and then make the new samples.
7. Q: How about the proprietary rights of the plastic injection mold?
A: Customer paid the mould so it all belong to Customer.
8. Q: How about the surface treatment?
A: Metallization (chrome, gold, silver) / Painting (hand, screen, automated) /Vacuum plating / Lithography / Custom texturing/ Hydrographics