Plastic Fittings for Notebook Cooling PAD Laptop Thermal Module injection molding supplier
|Mold name||computer plastic fitting injection molding|
|Mould Shaping||Plastic injection mould|
|Demould Type||Automatic Eject|
|Mould base||LKM & Hasco & DME|
|Mould material||NAK80, S136, 2316, 2738, H13, 5CrNiMo, 718H, P20, 40Cr, 60#, 45# etc|
|Mould Cavity||Single or multi, as your requirement|
|Sprue Gate||YUDO runner, Hot runner, Cold runner, Pin-point gate, Submarine gate, etc|
|Design software||UG, PROE, CAD, CAXA, etc.|
|Plastic material||PP, PC, PS, PA6, POM, PE, PU, PVC, ABS, PMMA, etc|
|Mould life||300000~+1,000,000 shots|
|Delivery time||20-40 days|
|Transportation||By Sea or by air, as your requirement|
|Specification||As your requirement|
|Plastic Mold (Moulds) production process||Description|
|1. 3d Design/Samples for quotation||According to 3D drawing or samples for quotation.|
|2. Negotiations||Including the price of moulds, moulds sizes, material for cores & cavities, the weight of the product, part cost, payment, moulds lifetime, delivery, etc.|
|3. Purchasing Order||After the customer confirming the mould design and quotation.|
|4. Making mold||Confirm drawing, start to do DFM,mold flows and mold detail agreed with the customer, start production.|
|5. Production schedule||Every week we will feedback to the customer mold progress(picture).|
|6. sample shoot||We provide the moulds test samples for confirmation(about 10-15 pieces), then, get your signature sample, mass production.|
|7. Package||Wooden case for moulds, cartons for parts, or as your requirements.|
|8. Delivery||deliver goods by air or by sea.|
Collaborates with our customers on:
1. Part concept and Design
3. Optimized Manufacturing
4. Transfer of existing molds to our facility
5. Secondary assembly and decoration
6. Flexible engineering solutions
7. Uses the latest state-of-the-art injection molding technology, including energy-efficient all-electric presses.
8. Reduces customer costs through intelligent tool design and efficient production runs.
9. Offers Asian tooling capabilities to reduce mold costs achieving extra cost savings without sacrificing quality.
10.A stable & small company enough to respond quickly to customers' changing needs.
1. we can produce any plastic injection and die casting mold, and it depends on the customer's requirement.
2. we know the quality is the soul of the enterprise, and we have the power to make a high-quality product. We always have good cooperation relations with every client.
we have rich experience in plastic Injection mold(plastic Injection molding), Die casting mold(die-casting molding), Our products mainly support for several fields as below:
1. How long has your company been in business?
Our company has been in this line since 2005, while our director Mr. Lee has been in the line of moulds for around 20 years, and most of staff have been in the line for at least 5 years.
2. Do you build hot runner moulds?
Yes, we make hot runner moulds, and we are familiar with many different systems, such as DME, Mould Master, Hasco, Yudo, Mould Tip, etc. The manifold recommended for your tool is selected to meet your specific requirements.
3. What is the size range of the moulds & parts you make?
The moulds we make can be up to 1.5X1.2m, while the part can weigh from 0.3g to 6000g.
4. What kind of resin do you proceed with?
We proceed with both thermoplastic and thermoset.
5. Do you have injection machines to produce the parts also?
Yes, we have our own injection shop, so we can make the production & assemble for customers if request.
6. Do you sign Non-Disclose Agreement?
Yes, we fully understand the innovation of your design. It is our policy to comply with customers' requests for NDA. If without your permission, we will never disclose any information of your products or company to the third party.
7. How long does it take to build a mould?
It varies a little depending on the product sizes and complexity of part, generally speaking, a medium-size mould can be finished for T1 within 25~30 days.
8. Is it possible for us to know the schedule of moulds without visiting your factory?
Upon the contract, we will send you a mould production schedule, and during the production, we will keep you updated by weekly reports with related pictures. So, you can know the schedule of your moulds clearly.
9.How do you guarantee the quality?
We will appoint a project manager to follow your moulds, who is responsible for every process. Besides, we have a QC for every procedure, and also we have a 3D measuring machine to inspect the component.