Plastic molding manufacturing for office supplies plastic parts computer mouse injection tooling making
|Type of mould||Injection mould||Small, medium, large mold|
|Mold Material||S136, P20, 718H , 2738 , NAK80 ,1.2311 etc|
|Nr of Cavities||1+1,1+2+1,2+2,4+4,Single or mutil-cativies|
|Life span of mold||300k-1000k|
|Shrinkage||According to material|
|Product Material||PE, PP, HDPE, PPR, PVC, PP, PS, PET, ABS, PC, etc|
|Injection Type||Hot Runner||QTY of Drops|
|Cold Runner||Hot sprue, Sequential Injection|
|Gate Point||Edge gate, Pinpoint gate, Sub gates, Fan gate, Bayer|
|Ejection||Round Ejector Pin|
|Slider||Outer, inner slider, lifter|
|Surface finish||Tech polish, High gloss, Texture, VDI 3400|
|Mould hot treatment||Tempering, Quending, Nitriding|
|Main Processing Equipment||Sodick, Seiki, CNC, high-speed carve, EDM, wire cut, drill
1. More than 10 years of producing experience in plastic injection molding.
2. Experienced R&D Department; OEM or ODM according to buyer’s requirement.
3. Reasonable price.
4. Strict quality control and timely delivery guaranteed.
5. A trial order or small order acceptable.
6. Our products are made of many types of materials, also can be produced according to your requirements.
7. We are professional manufacture and exporter for different kinds of plastic injection molding parts.
8. Our strong R&D and QC department can control the products to meet your strict requirements.
9. Customized and tailored order are welcome
10. Inspection reports and material test certificates are available upon request.
Our Services :
There is a huge manufacture system of Plastic Injection Moulding for OEM/ODM,
Just for your customized requirements.
1. Plastic Injection Mould,
2. Plastic Auto Mould,
3. Plastic Motorcycle Parts Mould,
4. Plastic Electrics Mould,
5. Plastic Communication Parts Mould,
6. Plastic Household Appliance Mould,
7. Plastic Textile Mould,
8. Plastic Injection & Die Casting Molding Parts,
9. Plastic Injection & Blow Molders, etc..
Plastic Mold (Mould) production process:
1. 3d Design/Samples for quotation: According to 3D drawing or samples for quotation.
2. Negotiations: Including the price of molds, molds sizes, material for cores & cavities, weight of the product, product color, payment, molds lifetime, delivery, etc.
3. Purchasing Order: After the customer confirming the mold design and quotation.
4. Making mold(mould): Confirm drawing, start to do DFM, mold flows and mold detail agreed with the customer, start production.
5. Production schedule: Every week we will feedback to the customer about the mold progress(picture).
6. Sample shoot: We provide the molds test samples for confirmation(about 10-15 pieces), we will start mass production when getting your signature samples.