Plastic injection tooling for kitchen ventilator plastic accessories high precision mold maker
|mould material||S136,45#,P20,718H,2738,2344 etc.|
|Mould Base Material||LKM, FUTABA, HASCO etc.or as per customer's requirement.|
|Cavity||Single cavity, Multi Cavity, based on customer's requirement.|
|Material||ABS, PC, PP, PS, POM, PMMA,PE,AS,PPSN,PBT,PA66,PC/ABS.etc|
|Surface treatment||Powder coating, polishing, chrome plating|
|Color||White, black or as per customer's requirement|
|Packing||Inner-Plastic Bag; Outer -Standard Carton Box.|
|Design software||CAE Moldflow, UG, PROE, CAD etc.|
|File Format||Solidworks,Pro/Engineer,Auto CAD,PDF,JPG|
|Equipment||CNC,EDM,ArgieCharmilles,Milling Machine,3D CMM,Projector,HG, Injection Machine|
|Working Process||Stamping, deep stamping, bending, punching, threading, welding, tapping, riveting|
|Applications||All kinds of cars, machinery, home appliance, electronic products, medical devices, stationery, computers, power switches, miniature switches, architecture, commodity and A/V equipment, hardware and plastic molds, sports equipment and gifts etc|
Plastic Injection Mould making
1. Samples/Drawing &Requirement from you
2. Mould design we will Communicate and Exchange the opinion with you after you place order.
3. Material Purchase: Steel cutting and Mould base tooling.
5. Inspection of mould: following and controlling the tooling processing.
6. Mould testing: We will inform you of the date. Then send the sample's inspection report&injection parameters with the sample to you!
7. Your instruction &confirmation for shipment.
8. Ready-made mould before packing.
9. We provide any different kinds of plastic injection mould, blow mould, silicone mould, die casting mould service.
Plastic molding Specification
1. Professional manufacturer, design, production injection mould and stamping mould quality control
2. rich export experience plastic injection mould and stamping mould
3. Reasonable price of design mould
4. Cavities: single or as per your requirements cavity
5. Treatment: S45C Pretreat>25Hrc,And Nitriding
6. Mould Steel: Cavity, Core and slide: P20, 2738, 2136 available Moldbase: LKM available
7. Standard:DEM ,HUSKY,available
8. Hot runner: according to your demand
9. Lifetime: >300 Thousand Times
10. Package: Plywood case, anti-rust paint
Q1: What kind of molds do you make?
A1: We are mainly making plastic mold injection and Die casting mold.
Sometimes we also make rubber molds according to our customer’s requirements.
Q2: What types of files do you accept (drawings)?
A2: With our CAD systems we can accept the following files:
STP, IGS, DXF, DWG, Cad Key PPT, STL, X_T, CATIA, UG files, etc.
Q3: What kind of steel do you use for plastic mouldings?
A3: We can use any type of steel appointed by customer or popular in the market.
Such as P20, 718, 8407, NAK80, H13, S136, DIN 1.2738, DIN 1.2344, etc.
Q4: Can you provide the steel certificate and heat-treatment certificate?
A4: Yes, We can provide a steel certificate or hardness certificate to prove.
Q5: Can you make the texture/text/heat_treatment /nitriding for the injection mold plastic?
A5: Yes, As a plastic mold factory, we have long term cooperated subsidiary factories that do those processes. They are professional and well reputed in our local market.
Q6: How long is the lead-time for a plastic injection mold?
A6: It all depends on the mold’s size and complexity. Normally, the lead time is 25-45 days. If the Plastic Mouldings are very simple and not big size, we can work out within 15 days.
Q7: Do you make spare parts for your customer?
A7: Yes, we will provide spare parts for the mold if needed or required by clients.