Plastic injection products Plastic camera accessories surveillance camera mold making
|1||Mould base material||LKM,HASCO,LOCAL ,DME, etc|
|2||Mould core material||718H, S136H, NAK80, P20, etc|
|3||Plastic molded parts material||ABS, ABS+PC, PC, PP, PVC,|
|5||Runner||Hot & Cold Runner|
|6||Gate||Pin-point gate, Edge gate|
|8||Design software||Pro-E, IGES, UG, CAD CAXA, etc|
|9||Main processing equipment||CNC, Cutting, Carved, Milling, EDM|
|10||Arrangement type||I-section, Straight body mould|
|11||Second Processing||Silk-scree Printing, Plating, Painting|
|12||Package||Wooden case for mould, carton box for Plastic injection products|
30-40 days for mould and samples.
7days for mass production of Plastic injection molding inc.
|14||Trade Term||Ex-works, FOB Shenzhen, CIF|
Mould: 50% paid by T/T in advance, balance 50% paid after confirming samples
Mass production: 50% paid by T/T in advance, balance 50% paid before loading.
Plastic Mold (Mould) production process:
1. 3d Design/Samples for quotation: According to 3D drawing or samples for quotation.
2. Negotiations: Including the price of molds, molds sizes, material for cores & cavities, the weight of the product, product color, payment, molds lifetime, delivery, etc.
3. Purchasing Order: After the customer confirming the mold design and quotation.
4. Making mold(mould): Confirm drawing, start to do DFM, mold flows and mold detail agreed with the customer, start production.
5. Production schedule: Every week we will feedback to the customer about the mold progress(picture).
6. Sample shoot: We provide the molds test samples for confirmation(about 10-15 pieces), we will start mass production when getting your signature samples.
|Material||ABS, AS, PPS, PP, POM, EVA, PC, PA, PMMA, PS, TPE, TPU, TPR, and other injected plastic material.|
|Packaging||Inner packing--Polythene bags, outer packing--Paper cases suitable for transportation by air or sea|
|Application||All kinds of plastic injection parts being used in a variety of applications including home use, industrial use and so on|
|Machines||Different injection machines to meet your needs of manufacturing different products|
|Finish||Vacuum plating, electroplating, painting, printing, texture and so on|
Why Choose Us?
1. Manufacturing and exporting experience for nearly 10 years. ISO 9001 approved
2. Products are supplied to over 20 countries.
3. One-stop service for aluminum profiles, plastic parts, rubber parts, and moulds. Save time and save money for you.
4. In-house mold design and building capabilities.
5. No reclaimed material used to ensure high quality.
6. Keep secret to your idea and your design.
7. 24 hours (two shifts) / 6 days for production.
8. Professional design team, mold maker engineer. OEM/ODM service.
9. Professional QC and R&D teams to assure high quality.
10. Professional sales team. Good English capabilities and communication skills.
11. No MOQ.
12. Prompt delivery. For prototype: 3-7 days. Production orders can be arranged specially to meet customer's urgent demands.
13. Geographical advantages: within 30 minutes to airport or sea port, near to Hongkong.
You can know more about us from www.howemold.com, Looking forward to having a good start for our reliable cooperation!
1. Q: What type of mould you can make?
A: We can make all kinds of plastic injection moulds.
2. Q: What type of steel do you use?
A: 2738, NAK80 , 718H, H13, 2344, S136, P20(H), 4Cr13, S55C,C45#, etc.
3. Q: what kind of material do you use?
A: ABS, PP, PC, PE,HDPE,POM, PA6, PA66, PA6+GF, PS, PMMA, TPU, TPE, PVC, SMC, BMC, etc. We have rich experience for molding product with these materials and know how to adjust Parameter to get the perfect product.
4. Q: How to send a sample?
A: The quotation we offer to you including the cost of sample delivery 1-2 times. We send sample by DHL, UPS, EMS, FEDEX or TNT.
5. Q: Can you deliver the samples ( Free or Paid)?
A: Yes, if no order, ask for the sample is paid.