Custom plastic enclosures for electronic devices high quality plastic injection mould maker
|Plastic materials:||PP.HDPE ,PC ,PA66.ABS. and so on|
|mold material :||50# .P20.2738 .2344 .aluminum and so on|
|Quality:||ROSH and SGS standard|
|Feature:||Non-marking and Non-flash|
|Size:||According to your drawing|
|Color, Quantity, Unit price, Tooling cost, Tooling size:||To be discussed|
|Mold structure:||Injection Mould, Plastic Mold, Overmould, , Stack Mold, Interchangeable Mold, Collapsible Core Mold, Die Sets, Compression Mold, Cold runner system LSR Mold,…etc.|
|Mould Base:||HASCO standard, European standard, World standard|
|Mould Base Material:||LKM, FUTA, HASCO, DME, etc. or as per customer’s requirement.|
|Surface Finish:||Texture (MT standard), high gloss polishing|
|Finish:||Mirror finish etc.|
|Cavity / Core steel:||P20, 2311, H13, 2344, Starvax 420, 236, AdC3, S136, 2312, 2379, 2316, 2083, Nak80, 2767 etc.|
|Cavity:||Single cavity, Muti Cavity, based on the customer’s requirement.|
|Hot / Cold Runner:||HUSKY, INCOE, YUDO, HASCO, DME, MoldMaster, Masterflow, Mastip, Taiwan made brand…etc.|
|Design & Program Softwares:||CAD, CAM, CAE, Pro-E, Solid works…etc.|
|Equipment:||High-speed CNC, standard CNC, EDM, Wire Cutting, Grinder, Plastic Injection Molding Machine for testing mold from 50-3000T available.|
|Package:||Standard exported wooden box packed, fumigation process (upon required)|
|Mold building lead time:||T1, 20~50 days, parts measurement report (upon required).|
|Annual production:||250 sets of mold|
|Mould Produce Process|
Customers send the product drawings to us directly or we make the product design
according to the sample then send to the customer for confirmation
We'll start to make mould design after the product drawing approval, then
send the mould design to the customer for confirmation
We will start to make mould after mould design approval, the process
include prepare material, rough cut, finish machining, assembly, etc
We'll test the mould after finishing mould assembly, then we'll send samples
and video of test to customers for checking
We'll make the polishing for mould after the sample approval and make grain, nitridation or
chroming if customer required
We'll test the mould again, then send the final
sample and video of the test to customers for checking
We'll start to pack the mould with wooden case after the final sample approval,
then the mould will be sent to the port and waiting for shipping
Our service :
1. Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied within 24hours
2. Well-trained and experienced staff to answer all your inquiries.
3. Offering the support to solve the problem in the application or selling period.
4. Competitive prices based on the same quality.
5. Guarantee samples quality the same as mass production quality.
6.Good After-sales Service
1. Years of experience for plastic moulds, sell well in various countries such as UK, Italy, the USA, Saudi Arabia, etc.
2. Proven technical ability, AutoCAD, UG, PRO / E, SOLIDWORKS, etc integrated solution
3.Machining moulds by advanced CNC equipment to make sure the highest accuracy
4. Provide accessories for free in the first year and technical advice all lifetime long
5. Relevant goods also can be delivered directly
6. Your LOGO and advertising words can be engraved
7. Custom-made design and specification are welcome
1. Q: Which kind of product can you do?
A: Plastic injection molding and mass production for plastic parts.
2. Q: What kind of information needs for a quotation?
A: 1) Sample photo with size or 2D/3D design
2) Product material
3) The quantity
4) Runner type, cold or hot
5) Mould steel type, P20, 718, 2738, H13, S136, 2316, and so on.
3. Q: I have no 3D drawing, how should I start the new project?
A: You can supply us a sample or tell me your idea, we will help to finish the 3D drawing design.
4. Q: How long will be the injection mold finished?
A: Usually it will take about one month to finish the mold.
5. Q: How about the samples?
A: After mold finished, We will make some samples for you to check as soon as we finish the mold and then deliver the samples for you to check.
6. Q: How about the mould modify?
A: You can tell us your comment about the samples after you receive them. If there is any dimension different from the drawing, we will modify the mold for free on our side and then make the new samples.
7. Q: How about the proprietary rights of the plastic injection mold?
A: Customer paid the mould so it all belong to Customer.
8. Q: How about the surface treatment?
A: Metallization (chrome, gold, silver) / Painting (hand, screen, automated) /Vacuum plating / Lithography / Custom texturing/ Hydrographics.