Small electronic parts plastic case for earphone headphone injection mould manufacture
|Part Material||ABS/PC/PP/PE/PVC/POM/PA/PES/PPSU, etc.|
|No. Of cavities||Multi|
|Mould steel||P20/718/NAK80/S136/1.2344/1.2083, etc.|
|Design software||PROE, UG, CAD, SOLIDWORKS, etc.|
|Part Surface||Polishing, Mirror polishing, EDM, texture, sand-blasting, painting, screen printing, hot stamping, rubber painting, etc.|
|Packing||Cartons for parts, wooden cases for moulds, or as per customers’ requirements|
|Delivery time||3~7 weeks or depends|
|Payment||T/T, L/C, West Union, etc.|
|Trade Terms||EXW, FOB, CIF, DDU, DDP,|
|Product Name||Electronic Shell Parts Plastic Injection Mold Parts|
|Item||Plastic injection molding|
|Material||Plastic—ABS, PC, PMMA, POM, PA (NYLON), PP, PBT, etc.
Metal—Aluminum, Copper, Rubber, Stainless Steel, Sheet Metal, Alloy
1. Industrial Design
2. CNC Rapid Prototyping
3. SLS/SLA/3D Printing Prototype Service
4. High Precision CNC Machining
5. Silicone Mold (Vacuum Casting) & Rapid Tooling
|Surface Treatment||Painting, Polish, Silk-screen Printing, Anodized, Electronic Plated, Sandblasted, Translucent Surface, Brush, Bending, etc|
|Available Drawing Format||2D Format-- .dwg/.cdr/.pdf/.ai
3D Format-- .igs/.stp/.step/.sld/.prt/X_T
|The fields we serve||
1. Electronic Digital
2. Medical Devices
4. Auto Parts
5. Household Appliance
|Our Advantage||1. Good quality and reasonable price.
2. Short lead time.
3. Advanced technology and equipment.
4. Responsible for any quality problems from us.
Plastic mold production process:
1. 3d Design/Samples for quotation: According to 3D drawing or samples for quotation.
2. Negotiations: Including the price of molds, molds sizes, material for cores & cavities, the weight of the product, product color, payment, molds lifetime, delivery, etc.
3. Purchasing Order: After the customer confirming the mold design and quotation.
4. Making mold(mould): Confirm drawing, start to do DFM, mold flows and mold detail agreed with the customer, start production.
5. Production schedule: Every week we will feedback to the customer about the mold progress(picture).
6. Sample shoot: We provide the molds test samples for confirmation(about 10-15 pieces), we will start mass production when getting your signature samples.
1. How long has your company been in business?
Our company has been in this line since 2011, while our director Mr. Lee has been in the line of moulds for around 20 years, and most of the staff have been in line for at least 5 years.
2. Do you build hot runner moulds?
Yes, we make hot runner moulds, and we are familiar with many different systems, such as DME, Mould Master, Hasco, Yudo, Mould Tip, etc. The manifold recommended for your tool is selected to meet your specific requirements.
3. What is the size range of the moulds & parts you make?
The moulds we make can be up to 1.5X1.2m, while the part can weigh from 0.3g to 6000g.
4. What kind of resin do you proceed with?
We proceed with both thermoplastic and thermoset.
5. Do you have injection machines to produce the parts also?
Yes, we have our own injection shop, so we can make the production & assemble for our customers if request.
6. Do you sign a Non-Disclose Agreement?
Yes, we fully understand the innovation of your design. It is our policy to comply with customers' requests for NDA. If without your permission, we will never disclose any information about your products or company to the third party.
7. How long does it take to build a mould?
It varies a little depending on the product sizes and complexity of the part, generally speaking, a medium-size mould can be finished for T1 within 25~30 days.
8. Is it possible for us to know the schedule of moulds without visiting your factory
Upon the contract, we will send you a mould production schedule, and during the production, we will keep you updated by a weekly report with related pictures. So, you can know the schedule of your moulds clearly.
9. How do you guarantee the quality?
We will appoint a project manager to follow your moulds, who is responsible for every process. besides, we have QC for every procedure, and also we have a 3D measuring machine to inspect the component.