Vehicle motorcycle protective plastic helmet precision plastic molding PPE supplier
Plastic Mold (Mould) production process:
1. 3d Design/Samples for quotation: According to 3D drawing or samples for quotation.
2. Negotiations: Including the price of molds, molds sizes, material for cores & cavities, weight of the product, product color, payment, molds lifetime, delivery, etc.
3. Purchasing Order: After the customer confirming the mold design and quotation.
4. Making mold(mould): Confirm drawing, start to do DFM, mold flows and mold detail agreed with the customer, start production.
5. Production schedule: Every week we will feedback to the customer about the mold progress(picture).
6. Sample shoot: We provide the molds test samples for confirmation(about 10-15 pieces), we will start mass production when getting your signature samples.
Custom Plastic Injection Parts:
Normal Plastic: PP, PE, EVA, PS;
Min Size: 3 x 3 x 3mm
|Part Surface:||Polishing/smooth, texture/frosted, printing, painting, plating.|
|Part Color:||Nature, white, black, red, yellow, blue, green, as per your requirement.|
|Application:||Electronic&electrical parts, industrial parts, household products, medical devices, petrochemical, chemical industry parts, network transmission equipment, power industry, auto parts, aerospace, home appliances, LED lamp parts, agriculture parts, etc.|
|Equipment:||16 most advanced injection molding machines.|
|QC:||Callipers, Projector, CMM, etc.|
S136, SKD61, H13, SKD11, 2738, 718, etc,
|Mold Base:||LKM, HASCO, DME, etc.|
|Mold Cavity:||Single-cavity or Multi-cavity, as per customer's requirement and part structure.|
|Mold Life:||300,000 - 1,000,000 shots .|
|Runner:||Hot runner, Cold runner, as per customer's requirement and part structure.|
|Software:||UG, Proe, Solidworks, Autocad, etc.|
|Equipment:||CNC, EDM, precision grinder, milling machine, driller, wire cutting machine, etc.|
1. Strict quality control. The factory has the most advanced testing equipment to ensure the precision of the mold.
2. 10 years of experience in providing one-stop services( plastic part design---rapid prototype---mold making---production---delivery).
3. Long term cooperation with some Top Brand Auto Industry, such as Volvo and SKODA.
4. Short lead time and on-time delivery.
5. Good After-sale service.
Q1: What kind of molds do you make? Plastic injection mold, Die casting mold or something else?
A1: We are mainly making plastic mold injection and Die casting mold.
Sometimes we also make rubber molds according to our customer’s requirements.
Q2: What types of files do you accept (drawings)?
A2: With our CAD systems we can accept the following files:
STP, IGS, DXF, DWG, Cad Key PPT, STL, X_T, CATIA, UG files, etc.
Q3: What kind of steel do you use for plastic mouldings?
A3: We can use any type of steel appointed by customer or popular in the market.
Such as P20, 718, 8407, NAK80, H13, S136, DIN 1.2738, DIN 1.2344, etc.
Q4: Can you provide the steel certificate and heat-treatment certificate?
A4: Yes, We can provide a steel certificate or hardness certificate to prove.
Q5: Can you make the texture/text/heat_treatment /nitriding for the injection mold plastic?
A5: Yes, As a plastic mold factory, we have long term cooperated subsidiary factories that do those processes. They are professional and well reputed in our local market.
Q6: How long is the lead-time for a plastic injection mold?
A6: It all depends on the mold’s size and complexity. Normally, the lead time is 25-45 days. If the Plastic Mouldings are very simple and not big size, we can work out within 15 days.
Q7: Do you make spare parts for your customer?
A7: Yes, we will provide spare parts for the mold if needed or required by clients.