|Factory area||10000 Square Meters|
|Working staff||(300 total)|
|Professional Engineers||15||Development Department||10|
|Mould Workshop||Equipment (Import from Switzerland, Japan, Taiwan, Spain, China)|
|Injection Workshop||Equipment (Import from Japan, Germany, Taiwan, HK, China)|
|Horizontal (40T - 350T )||41set||Vertical (35T - 200T )||39sets|
|• We specialized in Magnets and Plastic Mould for 15 years. we can help you save the cost of project development|
|1.Magnetic Circuit Design|
|♦ We have a wealth of experience in magnetic circuit design,|
|♦ Professional in solutions of consumer electronics, industrial motor and oil magnetic tools and so on.|
|♦ The use of advanced technology software CAD/UG/CAE/CAM to enhance the level of mold manufacturing;|
|♦ Double color mode design technology;|
|♦ Advanced testing equipment for precision and stability of the mold to provide protection.|
|♦ Integrated design magnet and plastic mould;|
|♦ Shorten the product design cycle and sample period;|
|♦ Provide OEM, ODM service, and ESI, CTP, KAM.|
Plastic injection mold production process:
1. 3d Design/Samples for quotation: According to 3D drawing or samples for quotation.
2. Negotiations: Including the price of molds, molds sizes, material for cores & cavities, the weight of the product, product color, payment, molds lifetime, delivery, etc.
3. Purchasing Order: After the customer confirming the mold design and quotation.
4. Making mold(mould): Confirm drawing, start to do DFM, mold flows and mold detail agreed with the customer, start production.
5. Production schedule: Every week we will feedback to the customer about the mold progress(picture).
6. Sample shoot: We provide the molds test samples for confirmation(about 10-15 pieces), we will start mass production when getting your signature samples.
1. What is your Weidagao of business?
A. Precision Plastic Mold manufacture
B. Medium and large plastic mold manufacture
C. Injection molding
D. professional designing and making
E. R&D service
2. How about tolerance?
Mold tolerance is 0.005 mm, Product tolerance is 0.02 mm.
3. What steel do you usually use?
We usually use steel of P20, P20H, H-13,O-1,S-7,420,420H,D2, NAK80, 1.2311, 1.2711,1.2344,1.2510,1.2083,1.2316 and 1.2379.
4. What standard components do you usually use?
We use standard components from LKM, DAIDO, HASCO, DME. (Hot Runner: MOLD MASTER, HUSKY, DME, HASCO, INCOE, THERMOPLAY, YUDO.)
5. What do you need for a quotation?
We need 2D part drawing & 3D drawing, and specific mold or part requirements.
2D File Format dwg /dxf /pdf/jpg ,3D Model Format step /x_t /igs /prt
6.How about your mold payment terms?
Mold payment terms:40%-30%-30%.The first payment is when you sign the order, you should pay us 40% of the total value; the second payment is when you receive our sample product, you should pay us 30% of the total value; the last payment is when we deliver the mold for you, you should pay off the balance payment,30% of the total value.
7. How about your part payment terms?
Part payment terms:50%-50%.The first payment is when you sign the order, you should pay us 50% of the total value to purchase the material; The last payment is when we deliver the part for you, you should pay off the balance payment,50% of the total value.
8. What’s your after sales?
After-sales: Our customer’s mold drawings and the whole data will be kept in a database for 5 years at least.so that when you need our technical support or service, we can be easy and possible to serve you and your customers.