|1||Plastic injection Mould standard||HASCO, DME, MEUSBURGER, JIS, CHINA LKM STANDARD|
|2||Mould base||LKM&Hasco&DME standard (A,B plate 1730,2311,2312,P20 )|
|3||Material main core and cavity insert||DIN2312,2738,2344,718,S136,8407,NAK80,SKD61,H13|
|4||Hardness of steel||46~56HRC|
|5||Material for Slider, Lifter and all sub insert use||1.2767 HRC|
|7||A surface request||EDM & High Polish|
|8||Gate||Cold runner, Yudo/DME/HASCO/Synventive Hot runner|
|9||Maximum mould size||1500*1500 mm|
|12||Product material||PA,PA6/6+GF,ABS,POM,PC,PP,PET,TPE,PVC,HDPE etc|
|13||Lead time||4~6 Weeks|
|14||Package||Wooden/Plywood case for tool, PE bags add export carton for parts|
|16||Trade terms||FOB NING BO|
|17||Export country||Europe countries,USA,Mexico,Australia ,Middle-east ,Asia etc|
|18||Value-added service||Polish,texture,painting,screen printing,turnkey project|
|19||As a professional Plastic Injection mould, Die casting Mould & Moulding manufacturer, our range products are covered from Automobile, Electronic, Industrial, Household, Medical, Sport, Office, etc|
|20||Clients project's 3D drawings or samples are highly appreciated|
Plastic injection mold production process:
1. 3d Design/Samples for quotation: According to 3D drawing or samples for quotation.
2. Negotiations: Including the price of molds, molds sizes, material for cores & cavities, the weight of the product, product color, payment, molds lifetime, delivery, etc.
3. Purchasing Order: After the customer confirming the mold design and quotation.
4. Making mold(mould): Confirm drawing, start to do DFM, mold flows and mold detail agreed with the customer, start production.
5. Production schedule: Every week we will feedback to the customer about the mold progress(picture).
6. Sample shoot: We provide the molds test samples for confirmation(about 10-15 pieces), we will start mass production when getting your signature samples.
1. What is your service of business?
A. Precision Plastic Mold manufacture
B. Medium and large plastic mold manufacture
C. Injection molding
D. professional designing and making
E. R&D service
2. How about tolerance?
Mold tolerance is 0.005 mm, Product tolerance is 0.02 mm.
3. What steel do you usually use?
We usually use steel of P20, P20H, H-13,O-1,S-7,420,420H,D2, NAK80, 1.2311, 1.2711,1.2344,1.2510,1.2083,1.2316 and 1.2379.
4. What standard components do you usually use?
We use standard components from LKM, DAIDO, HASCO, DME. (Hot Runner: MOLD MASTER, HUSKY, DME, HASCO, INCOE, THERMOPLAY, YUDO.)
5. What do you need to make a quotation?
We need 2D part drawing & 3D drawing, and specific mold or part requirements.
2D File Format dwg /dxf /pdf/jpg ,3D Model Format step /x_t /igs /prt
6. How about your mold payment terms?
Mold payment terms:40%-30%-30%.The first payment is when you sign the order, you should pay us 40% of the total value; the second payment is when you receive our sample product, you should pay us 30% of the total value; the last payment is when we deliver the mold for you, you should pay off the balance payment,30% of the total value.
7. How about your part payment terms?
Part payment terms:50%-50%.The first payment is when you sign the order, you should pay us 50% of the total value to purchase the material; The last payment is when we deliver the part for you, you should pay off the balance payment,50% of the total value.
8. What’s your after-sales?
After-sales: Our customer’s mold drawings and the whole data will be kept in the database for 5 years at least.so that when you need our technical support or service, we can be easy and possible to serve you and your customers.