Clear Transparent PC PMMA Plastic Injection Molding Led Parts
When you want to ask for mold price and unit part price, please do these three steps.
1) Tell us: Do you want mold only or want mold and plastic products?
2) Tell us: Plastic type and QTY you want?
3) Send us the 3D product drawing (or sample, or pictures with a ruler ) then.
|Material||PP, LDPE, HDPE, PVC, ABS, PC, PBT, POM, PA6, PA66, TPR, TPE, TPU, PU, PPMA, LCP, PS, PET, GPPS, PC+ABS, HIPS, PEEK (add glass fiber, carbon fiber, light block, fire-resistant, UV proof, fluorescent powder, etc are available)|
|Tooling Production Information||
Lead time:15-50 days on the basis of the difficulty level
Runner system: hot runner and cold runner base on product
Tooling material: P20, 718, 718H, 2738, 2344, S136, 8407, NAK80, SKD61, H13
Cavity number: Single cavity, multiple cavities or one mould with different parts
|Samples||Samples are free after 50% payment of tooling cost, balance payment after approval|
|Customized||Original Sample or drawings (3D drawing can be IGS, STEP, IPT, PRT, DXF, STL)|
|Injection Product Max Size and Max Weight||
|Product Surface Finish||High polishing, spark eroded, painting, vacuum coating, plating|
|Payment||T/T, Western Union or Paypal|
Plastic Mold (Mould) production process:
1. 3d Design/Samples for quotation: According to 3D drawing or samples for quotation.
2. Negotiations: Including the price of molds, molds sizes, material for cores & cavities, weight of the product, product color, payment, molds lifetime, delivery, etc.
3. Purchasing Order: After the customer confirming the mold design and quotation.
4. Making mold(mould): Confirm drawing, start to do DFM, mold flows and mold detail agreed with the customer, start production.
5. Production schedule: Every week we will feedback to the customer about the mold progress(picture).
6. Sample shoot: We provide the molds test samples for confirmation(about 10-15 pieces), we will start mass production when getting your signature samples.
Injection molding PP introduction
1, the relative density is small, only 0.89-0.91. it is one of the lightest varieties in plastics.
2, good mechanical properties, except impact resistance, other mechanical properties are better than polyethylene, molding and processing performance.
3, with high heat resistance and continuous use temperature of 110-120 ℃.
4, the chemical performance is good, almost does not absorb water, and most chemicals do not react.
5, pure texture, non-toxic.
6. Good electrical insulation.
The transparency of polypropylene products is better than that of high-density polyethylene product PC introduction
1. High strength and elastic coefficient, high impact strength and wide range of temperature;
2, high transparency and free staining;
3. The forming shrinkage is low and the dimension stability is good.
4, good fatigue resistance;
5, good weather resistance;
6. excellent electrical characteristics;
7. odorless, tasteless.
Good comprehensive performance, high impact strength, chemical stability, good electrical properties, can be surface chrome, spray treatment; It has high impact resistance, high heat resistance, flame retardance, enhancement, transparency and so on. Good flexibility; is suitable for making general mechanical parts, wear-resistant and wear-resistant parts, PA6 PA66 introduction
1. Excellent mechanical properties.
3. Excellent heat resistance
4.Excellent electrical insulation.
5 Excellent weather resistance.
6. Water absorption.
1. Q: Which kind of product can you do?
A: Mould manufacturing & die-casting for aluminum, zinc, copper, magnesium alloy parts.
2. Q: Which kind of information need for die casting mould making quotation?
A: 1) Sample photo with size or 2D/3D design
2) Cavity quantity
3) Runner type, cold or hot
4) Mould steel type H13, SKD-61, 8407, 3Cr2W8V, 4Cr5MoSiV, W400 and so on.
5) Die-casting machine parameter or plate size(tie rod distance)
3. Q: I have no 3D drawing, how should I start the new project?
A: You can supply us a sample, we will help to finish the 3D drawing design.
4. Q: Why choose us?
A: High quality, professional service, factory price, and timely delivery.
|Item Name||Expert of Precision Injection Plastic Tooling Design and Mold Maker|
|Service||1.CNC Plastic/Metal Prototypes|
|2.Vacuum casting/vacuum forming(Silicon Mould)|
|3.Low Volume Production|
|4.Rapid Hardware/Sheet Metal Prototypes|
|5.CNC Aluminum/Brass/Copper/Bronze CNC machining/machined parts|
|6.Automotive and medical equipment Prototypes|
|8.Metal Stamping&NCT Stamping|
|10.Die-casting, hardware machining|
|11.Electronic Manufacturing Service|
|12.Injection mould&Plastic Injection|
|13. Lathing parts|
|14.Design service (OEM service)|
|Certification passed||Bureau Veritas,ROHS,ISO|