Auto Parts Plastic Injection Mold for Injection Molding Automobile
|Product Material||ABS,PP,PC,PA,PMMA,PS,POM and etc.|
|Moldbase||FUTABA, LKM, HASCO, DME you can choose|
|Cavity material||45#,50#,P20,H13, 718 2738, NAK80, S136, SKD61 etc|
|Cavity||Multi or single cavity|
|Gate type||Side gate, Sub gate, Pinpoint gate, Edge gate, etc|
|Treatment||Heat treatment and Nitriding, polish, etc.|
|Product weight||50~5000 K|
|The standard of appearance of the products for stripe||MT(Mold Tech), YS, HN series|
|The way of Color contrast||RAL K7, PANTONE|
|Item Name||Expert of Precision Injection Plastic Tooling Design and Mold Maker|
|Service||1.CNC Plastic/Metal Prototypes|
|2.Vacuum casting/vacuum forming(Silicon Mould)|
|3.Low Volume Production|
|4.Rapid Hardware/Sheet Metal Prototypes|
|5.CNC Aluminum/Brass/Copper/Bronze CNC machining/machined parts|
|6.Automotive and medical equipment Prototypes|
|8.Metal Stamping&NCT Stamping|
|10.Die-casting, hardware machining|
|11.Electronic Manufacturing Service|
|12.Injection mould&Plastic Injection|
|13. Lathing parts|
|14.Design service (OEM service)|
|Certification passed||Bureau Veritas, ROHS, ISO|
1. Competitive price.
2. Continuance service and support.
3. Diversified rich experienced skilled workers.
4. Custom R&D program coordination.
5. Application expertise.
6. Quality, reliability and long product life.
7. Mature, perfect and excellence but simple design.
Spare parts offering, like spring, ejector pins…
Mould maintenance as much as possible
Some inserts or plate for cost payment
Mould and plastic part design available
Injection moulding available
1. What do you need for a quotation?
Our company is a professional factory in the plastic injection mold. You just need to send the 2D or 3D drawings or samples of your needed products to our company with detailed requirements about the products, then we will have a special person to deal with your inquiry.
2. For plastic injection mold, what standard is available for the mold base and components:
LKM, FUTA, HASCO, DME, MISUMI, etc.
3. For the hot runner, what standard is available?
According to customers’ requirement, we can use the hot runner from YUDO, HOTSYS, FISA, EWIKON, HASCO, DME, FASTHEAT, HUSKY, MOLD-MASTER, MASTIP, ANNTONG, etc
4. What material is used for the molds?
We usually use mold steel such as S45C, S50C, P20, S136, S136H, 718,718H, 2738, 2316, 2083, 2311, NAK80, H13, etc.
5. What software is used in your company for mold design, product design, CNC programming?
For mold design, we use UG, ProE, Solidworks, AutoCAD.
For product design, we use UG, ProE, SolidWorks, Catia, AutoCAD.
For CNC programming, we use powermill.
6. The size of the mold which your company can manufacture?
Less than 5 Tons in weight, less than 1000mm * 1000 mm * 1000 mm in dimension.
7. How long is it for the lead time of the first mold test?
Usually, the lead time for the first mold test is 25 ~ 45 days. The difference is based on the size and structure of the mold.
8. The payment terms for the plastic injection mold and plastic injection parts?
For the plastic injection mold, the payment term is 40% deposit upon confirmation of the order, 40% after the first mold test, 20% after final approval of samples.
For the plastic injection parts, the payment term is 50% on order, 50% before delivery.