|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1set|
|Packaging Details:||wooden box , as customer requested|
|Supply Ability:||300-400 sets/year|
|Plastic Tooling:||Motorcycle Injection Molding Parts||Equipments:||EDM, Wire Cutting, Grinder|
|Mould Hot Treatment:||Tempering,Quending,Nitriding||Mould Process:||High Speed Carve,EDM,Wire Cut,Drill|
|Appearance Finished:||High Polish, Mirror Polishing||Main Technique:||Wire-cutting Engraving CNC|
|Core &Cavity Steel:||718,S136,8407||Drawing Format:||PDF/DWG/IGS/STP/ Etc.|
|Slider:||Outer, Inner Slider, Lifter||Ejection:||Ejector Pin|
motorcycle body cover,
moulded plastic components
Car Parts Plastic Coolant Radiator Water Tank Motorcycle Parts
|Injection System||point gate|
|Ejector System||Lifter+air push|
|Tooling lead time||90 days|
|Mould life||500,000 times|
Plastic Mold (Mould) production process:
1. 3d Design/Samples for quotation: According to 3D drawing or samples for quotation.
2. Negotiations: Including the price of molds, molds sizes, material for cores & cavities, the weight of the product, product color, payment, molds lifetime, delivery, etc.
3. Purchasing Order: After the customer confirming the mold design and quotation.
4. Making mold(mould): Confirm drawing, start to do DFM, mold flows and mold detail agreed with the customer, start production.
5. Production schedule: Every week we will feedback to the customer about the mold progress(picture).
6. Sample shoot: We provide the molds test samples for confirmation(about 10-15 pieces), we will start mass production when getting your signature samples
List of tooling machines
|7||Grinding Machine||1||China||Shanghai GoTen||GTS-618H|
|8||Turing Machine||1||China||Shenyang SMTCL||CA6136|
|9||Radial Drilling Machine(S)||1||China||Nantong||Z1085*25|
|10||Radial Drilling Machine(L)||1||China||Nantong||Z3085*50|
1. Competitive price.
2. Continuance service and support.
3. Diversified rich experienced skilled workers.
4. Custom R&D program coordination.
5. Application expertise.
6. Quality, reliability and long product life.
7. Mature, perfect and excellence, but simple design.
Spare parts offering, like spring, ejector pins…
Mould maintenance as much as possible
Some inserts or plate for cost payment
Mould and plastic part design available
Injection moulding available
Q1: What kind of molds do you make?
A1: We are mainly making plastic mold injection and Die casting mold.
Sometimes we also make rubber molds according to our customer’s requirements.
Q2: What types of files do you accept (drawings)?
A2: With our CAD systems we can accept the following files:
STP, IGS, DXF, DWG, Cad Key PPT, STL, X_T, CATIA, UG files, etc.
Q3: What kind of steel do you use for plastic mouldings?
A3: We can use any type of steel appointed by customer or popular in the market.
Such as P20, 718, 8407, NAK80, H13, S136, DIN 1.2738, DIN 1.2344, etc.
Q4: Can you provide the steel certificate and heat-treatment certificate?
A4: Yes, We can provide a steel certificate or hardness certificate to prove.
Q5: Can you make the texture/text/heat_treatment /nitriding for the injection mold plastic?
A5: Yes, As a plastic mold factory, we have long term cooperated subsidiary factories that do those processes. They are professional and well reputed in our local market.
Q6: How long is the lead-time for a plastic injection mold?
A6: It all depends on the mold’s size and complexity. Normally, the lead time is 25-45 days. If the Plastic Mouldings are very simple and not big size, we can work out within 15 days.
Q7: Do you make spare parts for your customer?
A7: Yes, we will provide spare parts for the mold if needed or required by clients.
Contact Person: Betty Lee
Tel: 86 15773421828