Automotive plastic parts interior and exterior trim components injection mold making
|Mold Base||LKM, HASCO, DME or upon customer's requirement|
|Mould Cavity||Single/Multi 1*1,1+1,1*2,1+1+1,etc|
|Mold Material||P20,NAK80,SKD11,S316,S50C,S45C,718H,718 or customers' appointed|
|Mode Gate||Fan gate, Sub gate, PinPoint gate, Valve|
|Ejection system||Stripper plate, Lifter, Push Bar, Ejection Pin, etc|
|Mold Runner||Hot/Cold runner available|
|Mold life||500,000 shots - 2,000,000 shots|
|Packaging details||covering with film for anti-rust and packed with wooden Case|
|Export Country||Japan,Europe,USA,Mexico,Australia,Middle East,Asia etc|
|Plastic Mold (Moulds) production process||Description|
|1. 3d Design/Samples for quotation||According to 3D drawing or samples for quotation.|
|2. Negotiations||Including the price of molds, molds sizes, material for cores & cavities, weight of product, part cost, payment, molds lifetime, delivery, etc.|
|3. Purchasing Order||After the customer confirming the mold design and quotation.|
|4. Making mold(moulds)||Confirm drawing, start to do DFM, mold flows and mold detail agreed with the customer, start production.|
|5. Production schedule||Every week we will feedback to the customer mold progress(picture).|
|6. sample shoot||We provide the molds test samples for confirmation(about 10-15 pieces), then, get your signature sample, mass production.|
|7. Package||Wooden case for molds, cartons for parts, or as your requirements.|
|8. Delivery||deliver goods by air or by sea.|
|1.||R&D (Design according to client's drawing and requirements)|
|2.||Professional mold manufacturer|
Molding parts, such as led lamp parts, car parts, auto accessories, electronic
components, medical products, office appliance, etc
|4.||Various materials and short lead-time|
|5.||High-quality steel and long mould life.|
We can supply "one-stop" service with molds opening, injection, painting, screen
printing, assembly and good after-sales
|7.||Full set machines for mold making and products injection|
Mould's steel as per customers' requests such as NAK80, S1369(H),2738, 718,
738 and etc.
|9.||Various used plastics: ABS,PP,PE,POM,PA6(66)+GF,PC,PMMA,HIPS,GPPS and etc.|
|10.||Various colors available, if they could provide us the color card number.|
|11.||Certifications Authorized: IATF16949|
1. Provide OEM/ODM service
2. Provide professional plastic mold design and manufacturing service
3. Provide plastic parts molding/ printing/ painting service
4. Provide plastic parts assembly service
5. Provide plastic parts package service
6. Provide After-Sales service
7. Supply prototypes
8. Customize various non-standard plastic parts per your drawing, sample.
9. Professional in all kinds of plastic injection parts being used in a variety of applications including home use, industrial use, automotive use, electronic use and so on
10. Make products per your drawing, sample and we're willing to serve you parts with competitive price, good quality, timely delivery, and professional service.
11. If you are interested in any of our series or have an OEM requirement to fill, please don't hesitate to contact Howemold for more details.
12. We warmly welcome customers from all over the world and are looking forward to establishing a steady and long-term business relationship with you.
1. Q: Which kind of product can you do?
A: Plastic injection molding and mass production for plastic parts.
2. Q: What kind of information needs for a quotation?
A: 1) Sample photo with size or 2D/3D design
2) Product material
3) The quantity
4) Runner type, cold or hot
5) Mould steel type, P20, 718, 2738, H13, S136, 2316, and so on.
3. Q: I have no 3D drawing, how should I start the new project?
A: You can supply us a sample or tell me your idea, we will help to finish the 3D drawing design.
4. Q: How long will be the injection mold finished?
A: Usually it will take about one month to finish the mold.
5. Q: How about the samples?
A: After mold finished, We will make some samples for you to check as soon as we finish the mold and then deliver the samples for you to check.
6. Q: How about the mould modify?
A: You can tell us your comment about the samples after you receive them. If there is any dimension different from the drawing, we will modify the mold for free on our side and then make the new samples.
7. Q: How about the proprietary rights of the plastic injection mold?
A: Customer paid the mould so it all belong to Customer.
8. Q: How about the surface treatment?
A: Metallization (chrome, gold, silver) / Painting (hand, screen, automated) /Vacuum plating / Lithography / Custom texturing/ Hydrographics.