Plastic lid and handle Kitchenware fittings plastic injection mold tooling manufacture OEM
Kitchenware Plastic Fittings Plastic Mould
|Mould Shaping||injection mold|
|De-mould Type||Automatic Eject (Ejector pin, Air gate, Ejector plate, Hydro-cylinder, etc)|
|Mould material||NAK80, S136, 2316, 2738, H13, 5CrNiMo, 718H, P20, 40Cr, 60#, 45# etc|
|Mould base||45#/according to customer’s requirements/ subject to a specific mould|
|Sprue Gate||Hot runner, Cold runner, Pin-point gate, Submarine gate, etc|
|Design software||UG, PROE, CAD, CAXA, etc|
|Plastic material||PP, PC, PS, PE, PU, PVC, ABS, PMMA, etc|
|Mould life||300,000-3,000,000 shots|
|Delivery time||15-60 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T or L/C|
|Transportation||By Sea or by air|
|Specification||Depends on the customer's requirements.|
Plastic Mold (Mould) production process:
1. 3d Design/Samples for quotation: According to 3D drawing or samples for quotation.
2. Negotiations: Including the price of molds, molds sizes, material for cores & cavities, the weight of the product, product color, payment, molds lifetime, delivery, etc.
3. Purchasing Order: After the customer confirming the mold design and quotation.
4. Making mold(mould): Confirm drawing, start to do DFM, mold flows and mold detail agreed with the customer, start production.
5. Production schedule: Every week we will feedback to the customer about the mold progress(picture).
6. Sample shoot: We provide the molds test samples for confirmation(about 10-15 pieces), we will start mass production when getting your signature samples.
Quality assurance and service:
Howe-Mold is specialized in manufacturing and supplying prototypes and various moulds and dies, such as plastic injection moulds, die casting molds and progressive dies for more than 10 years.
Howe-Mold provides various molds & dies to the clients from Germany, USA, Spain, Italy, Russia and so on.
"Good quality" is the base of Howe business, as all of the staff knows quality is an essential condition for mechanical products, we must keep our clients in a safe condition.
We have one professional engineers team to design the mold and check the design to make sure all are right before production. My engineers follow the molds' production every week to make sure all of them are in the schedule; After trial production, we will check the samples about the finishing and dimension to make sure samples are right or not and make a report to our clients; We do the final inspection on molds before mold shipment. We are one of the professional companies to provide you good quality molds with a good price in time.
1) How many molds can you build per year?
We can build 300-500 sets of injection molds per year.
2) How many percent of molds are exported?
80 percent of the molds we built are exported to USA, Europe, Japan and other countries.
3) When did you start to export molds to USA and Europe?
We had business with them for 8 years. So we know their standard very well.
4) Can you make double color injection mold and over mold?
Yes, we can do 2K molds, 2 shots molds, 2 colors material mold, over mold, and metal insert mold.
5) Can you make insert mold?
Yes, we can, we are good at insert molds too. we have more experience in insert molds.
6) Can you make the multi-cavity mold?
Yes, we built some of molds with 16,32,64 cavities.
7) How about your terms of payment?
For new mold, 40% deposit, 40% on first short, 20% after sample approved (before delivery or 1stproduction).
8) How do you pack the mold?
We pack it strictly in accordance with export regulations.
9) Can you arrange a shipment?
Yes, we can. We have a shipping department to handle it.