Plastic Injection Molding Parts Consumer Electronic Device Products Electronics Plastic Parts
|Injection System||Pinpoint gate|
|Ejector System||Ejector Block|
|Tooling lead time||60DAYS|
|Specification||According to client’s requirements|
|Our Advantage||1. High quality|
|2. Reasonable price|
|3. On-time delivery|
|4. Good After-sale service|
|5. Strict quality control|
|6. All the moulds are automatic.|
|Offer you||In-time response on letters, telephone calls or fax|
|In-time supply the quotation and mould designs|
|In-time communication on the technical points|
|In-time sending pictures for the mould machining progress and mould finishing schedule|
|In-time mould test and sample delivery|
|In-time mould delivery.|
Please click Company Profile_HOWE.pdf to know more about HOWE precision mold co., ltd.
Plastic molding Specification:
1. Professional manufacturer, design, production injection mould and stamping mould quality control
2. rich export experience in plastic injection mould
4. Cavities: single or as per your requirements cavity
5. Treatment: S45C Pretreat>25Hrc,And Nitriding
6. Mould Steel: Cavity, Core and slide: P20, 2738, 2136 available Moldbase: LKM available
7. Standard:DEM ,HUSKY,available
8. Hot runner: according to your demand
9. Lifetime: >300 Thousand Times
10. Package: Plywood case, anti-rust paint
1. Why choose us?
Our company has over 10 years of experience in manufacturing plastic injection parts, rubber parts, and die-casting parts. You can find too many manufacturers in China. But sometimes, maybe you have an item, which plastic parts assembled with rubber parts or metal parts, or plastic injection parts and rubber parts molded with metal parts. Then our company will be a good choice!
Once you choosing us, I think we could establish a long-term business relationship and will be friends!
2. What are we specialized in and what’s the main material?
3. What’s our payment term and method?
Tooling(mould): 50% deposit, 50% paid against the approval of samples;
Samples: less than 10pcs is free;
Products funds: 30% deposit, 70% paid before shipment.
4. What’s the MOQ ( minimum order quantity)?
It’s up to the detailed products. Generally, the total funds should be more than US$500.
5. What’s the process of deal?
6. What’s the owner of the toolings?
Once customers paid 100% amount of toolings, customers will be the owner of the toolings. We can not produce products by ourselves to sell to other customers.