Plastic household goods enclosure injection mould hot runner plastic tooling manufacture
|mould material||S136,45#,P20,718H,2738,2344 etc.|
|Mould Base Material||LKM, FUTABA, HASCO etc.or as per customer's requirement.|
|Cavity||Single cavity, Multi Cavity, based on customer's requirement.|
|Material||ABS, PC, PP, PS, POM, PMMA,PE,AS,PPSN,PBT,PA66,PC/ABS.etc|
|Surface treatment||Powder coating, polishing, chrome plating|
|Color||White, black or as per customer's requirement|
|Packing||Inner-Plastic Bag; Outer -Standard Carton Box.|
|Design software||CAE Moldflow, UG, PROE, CAD etc.|
|File Format||Solidworks,Pro/Engineer,Auto CAD,PDF,JPG|
|Equipment||CNC,EDM,ArgieCharmilles,Milling Machine,3D CMM,Projector,HG, Injection Machine|
|Working Process||Stamping, deep stamping, bending, punching, threading, welding, tapping, riveting|
|Applications||All kinds of cars, machinery, home appliance, electronic products, medical devices, stationery, computers, power switches, miniature switches, architecture, commodity and A/V equipment, hardware and plastic molds, sports equipment and gifts etc|
Mould Description :
1. The Steel of Cavity and Core: 2738
2. Mold base: LKM
3. Cavity: 1x1Cavity
4. Mold gateway: Yudo hot runner
5. Cooling system: Enough cooling
6. Surface: Mirror polishing
7. Tolerance: 0.02mm, 2D/3D control
8. Mould life: 1, 000, 000 shots
9. Finished time for the first sample: 40 days.
Key Specifications/Special Features:
1. Customized designs, sizes and frames are accepted
2. Mould steel: NAK80 forging for cor and cav, LKM for mould base (customized)
3. Mould treatment: Final treatment for cor and cav plates by vacuum quenching to 38 to 42deg; (whole plates 0.3mm hardness)
4. Mould cavity: 1*1
5. Mould software: Choose UG for 3D design, AutoCAD for 2D drawing, mould flow for runner analyze
6. Mould size: 600 x 500mm (depends on client's machine upon changing mold size)
7. Mould fix machine: 350T on injection molding machine
8. Plastic material: PP (on normal choose PP)
9. Mould cycle time: 32 seconds/shot (without cool water when test this mold)
10. Mould doff way: Automatic by ejectors and air spring (Hasco standard)
11. Mould lifespan (minimum): 1, 000, 000 shots
12. Mould base: Copy standard mold base
13. Mould gateway: Hot runner (customized)
14. Mould packing: Standard wooden case
15. Minimum mould order should be one set
16. Mould shipment will be arranged within seven days after confirming samples and received the balance
17. After product, If it needs long time stay, should put oil (butter mix benzene) on the cor and cav, slider's surface prevents rust, with free spare parts during mould minimum life.
Plastic Injection Mould making
1. Samples/Drawing &Requirement from you
2. Mould design we will Communicate and Exchange the opinion with you after you place order.
3. Material Purchase: Steel cutting and Mould base tooling.
5. Inspection of mould: following and controlling the tooling processing.
6. Mould testing: We will inform you of the date. Then send the sample's inspection report&injection parameters with the sample to you!
7. Your instruction &confirmation for shipment.
8. Ready-made mould before packing.
9. We provide any different kinds of plastic injection mould, blow mould, silicone mould, die casting mould service.