|Core & Cavity Steel||S50C(45#),40Cr,P20H,718H,2738,5CrNiMo,38CrMoAC,H13,S136H|
|Steel hardness||HRC 28--50|
|Molding Way||Injection Molding|
|Mould Standard||DME//LKM Standard Mould Base|
|Cavity Number||Single or Multi|
|Ejector System||Ejector Pin, gas, Ejector Block|
|Lead Time||35—50 days|
|Size & Specification||According to customer's requirement|
ISO9001:2000 Standard,Quality certificates
ASSAB(Sweden), BOHLER,( ),SAARSTAHL(Germany),Daido(Japan), Baogang(Shanghai, China), LKM
|Our advantage||1.High Quality and Good after-sales service|
|2. Reasonable Price|
|3.Delivery On Time|
|4.Strict Quality Control|
1. Professional manufacturer, design, production injection mould and stamping mould quality control
2. rich export experience plastic injection mould and stamping mould
3. Reasonable price of design mould
4. Cavities: single or as per your requirements cavity
5. Treatment: S45C Pretreat>25Hrc,And Nitriding
6. Mould Steel: Cavity, Core and slide: P20, 2738, 2136 available Moldbase: LKM available
7. Standard:DEM ,HUSKY,available
8. Hot runner: according to your demand
9. Lifetime: >300 Thousand Times
10. Package: Plywood case, anti-rust paint
1. What is your business?
1) Precision Plastic Mold manufacture
2) Medium and large plastic mold manufacture
3) Injection molding
4) professional designing and making
5) R&D service
2. How about tolerance?
Mold tolerance is 0.005 mm, Product tolerance is 0.02 mm.
3. What steel do you usually use?
We usually use steel of P20, P20H, H-13,O-1,S-7,420,420H,D2, NAK80, 1.2311, 1.2711,1.2344,1.2510,1.2083,1.2316 and 1.2379.
4. What standard components do you usually use?
We use standard components from LKM, DAIDO, HASCO, DME. (Hot Runner: MOLD MASTER, HUSKY, DME, HASCO, INCOE, THERMOPLAY, YUDO.)
5. How about your quality control?
We have a professional team to control mould quality, since we realize that quality control is the first priority to run business.
6. hat do you need for a quotation?
We need 2D part drawing & 3D drawing, and specific mold or part requirements.
2D File Format dwg /dxf /pdf /jpg ,3D Model Format step /x_t /igs /prt
7. How about your mold payment terms?
Mold payment terms:40%-30%-30%.The first payment is when you sign the order, you should pay us 40% of the total value; the second payment is when you receive our
sample product, you should pay us 30% of the total value; the last payment is when we deliver the mold for you, you should pay off the balance payment,30% of the total
8. How about your part payment terms?
Part payment terms:50%-50%.The first payment is when you sign the order, you should pay us 50% of the total value to purchase the material; The last payment is when
we deliver the part for you, you should pay off the balance payment,50% of the total value.
9. What‘s your lead time?
For most mould, 15-45 working days ( not including Chinese official holidays ) after deposit received and mould drawings approved.
10.What type of process do you use on mould surface?
1) Mirror polish
3) Plating treatment on the core and cavity.
4) According to the customers’ products need.
11. How to approval samples?
1) You can come to have the mould test directly.
2) We could send samples & mould running video to you.
12.What’s your after-sales?
After-sales: Our customer’s mold drawings and the whole data will be kept in a database for 5 years at least.So that when you need our technical support or service, we
can be easy and possible to serve you and your customers.