Customized molding injection plastic cup and tray manufacture plastic tooling making
Normal Plastic: PP, PE, EVA, PS;
Engineering Plastic: PA, PA6, PA66, PC+ABS, PA46, PA+60%GF, PC, ABS, POM,PBT,TUR;
High Engineering Plastic: PEEK, PPS, PPO, PEI, PES, PLA, LCP, antistatic plastic, etc.
Min Size: 3 x 3 x 3mm
Medium size: 400 x 300 x 250mm
|Part Surface:||Polishing/smooth, texture/frosted, printing, painting, plating.|
|Part Color:||Nature, white, black, red, yellow, blue, green, as per your requirement.|
|Application:||Electronic&electrical parts,industrial parts, household products,medical device, petrochemical, chemical industry parts, neteork transmission equipment, power industry, auto parts, aerospace, home appliances, LED lamp parts, agriculture parts, etc.|
|Equipment:||16 most advanced injection molding machines.|
S136, SKD61, H13, SKD11, 2738, 718, etc,
High hardness alloy steel with heat treatment, wear resistance, corrosion resistance.
|Mold Base:||LKM, HASCO, DME, etc.|
|Mold Cavity:||Single-cavity or Multi-cavity, as per customer's requirement and part structure.|
|Mold Life:||300,000 - 1,000,000 shots .|
|Runner:||Hot runner, Cold runner, as per customer's requirement and part structure.|
|Software:||UG, Proe, Solidworks, Autocad, etc.|
|Equipment:||CNC, EDM, precision grinder, milling machine, driller, wire cutting machine, etc.|
Quality assurance and service:
Plastic Mold (Mould) production process:
1. 3d Design/Samples for quotation: According to 3D drawing or samples for quotation.
2. Negotiations: Including the price of molds, molds sizes, material for cores & cavities, the weight of the product, product color, payment, molds lifetime, delivery, etc.
3. Purchasing Order: After the customer confirming the mold design and quotation.
4. Making mold(mould): Confirm drawing, start to do DFM, mold flows and mold detail agreed with the customer, start production.
5. Production schedule: Every week we will feedback to the customer about the mold progress(picture).
6. Sample shoot: We provide the molds test samples for confirmation(about 10-15 pieces), we will start mass production when getting your signature samples.
1. Q: Which kind of product can you do?
A: Plastic injection molding and mass production for plastic parts.
2. Q: What kind of information needs for a quotation?
A: 1) Sample photo with size or 2D/3D design
2) Product material
3) The quantity
4) Runner type, cold or hot
5) Mould steel type, P20, 718, 2738, H13, S136, 2316, and so on.
3. Q: I have no 3D drawing, how should I start the new project?
A: You can supply us a sample or tell me your idea, we will help to finish the 3D drawing design.
4. Q: How long will be the injection mold finished?
A: Usually it will take about one month to finish the mold.
5. Q: How about the samples?
A: After mold finished, We will make some samples for you to check as soon as we finish the mold and then deliver the samples for you to check.
6. Q: How about the mould modify?
A: You can tell us your comment about the samples after you receive them. If there is any dimension different from the drawing, we will modify the mold for free on our side and then make the new samples.
7. Q: How about the proprietary rights of the plastic injection mold?
A: Customer paid the mould so it all belong to Customer.
8. Q: How about the surface treatment?
A: Metallization (chrome, gold, silver) / Painting (hand, screen, automated) /Vacuum plating / Lithography / Custom texturing/ Hydrographics