Custom Plastic Parts Injection Moulding High / Low Volume Injection Mold Supplier
|Mold standard||DME or HASCO|
|Mold Base||LKM,DME, HASCO, FUTABA|
|Hot Runner||Mould Master, Master Tip, Husky, Hasco, Dme, Yudo, Incoe, Thermoplay, Synventive.|
|Hydraulic cylinder||PARKER, TAIYO, STAUBLI, JUFAN|
|Mold components||DME, Progressive, PCS, Punch, Royal, etc|
|Steel Treatment||Heat Treatment, Nitriding, Chrome Plating|
|Surface finish||SPI standard, VDI EDM, Texture, etc|
|Texture||Mold-tech, Yick Sang, Ni Hong, Tanazawa, etc|
|Plastic Material||PP, PC, ABS, PE, HDPE, PET, POM, PMMA, PA(GF), PBT(GF), PVC, PPS, PEI, PEEK, LCP, PSU|
|Design software||CAD, UG, Pro E, Solidworks|
|Value-added service||Dust-free Spraying, Silk-screen Printing, Ultrasonic Welding, Thermal Bonding, Assembling, Prototype|
|Export country||Europe, USA, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Australia, Middle-east, India, etc|
|Our Capability||Auto, Aerospace, Household, Electrical, Industrial, Medical, Toys, Office, Cosmetic, Outdoor, OA Equipment, etc|
|Plastic Mold (Moulds) production process||Description|
|1. 3d Design/Samples for quotation||According to 3D drawing or samples for quotation.|
|2. Negotiations||Including the price of moulds, moulds sizes, material for cores & cavities, the weight of the product, part cost, payment, moulds lifetime, delivery, etc.|
|3. Purchasing Order||After the customer confirming the mould design and quotation.|
|4. Making mold||Confirm drawing, start to do DFM,mold flows and mold detail agreed with the customer, start production.|
|5. Production schedule||Every week we will feedback to the customer mold progress(picture).|
|6. sample shoot||We provide the moulds test samples for confirmation(about 10-15 pieces), then, get your signature sample, mass production.|
|7. Package||Wooden case for moulds, cartons for parts, or as your requirements.|
|8. Delivery||deliver goods by air or by sea.
1. More than 10 years of producing experience in plastic injection molding.
2. Experienced R&D Department; OEM or ODM according to buyer’s requirement.
3. Reasonable price.
4. Strict quality control and timely delivery guaranteed.
5. A trial order or small order acceptable.
6. Our products are made of many types of plastic materials, also can be produced according to your requirements.
7. We are professional manufacture and exporter for different kinds of plastic parts.
8. Our strong R&D and QC department can control the products to meet your strict requirements.
9. Customized and tailored order are welcome
10. Inspection reports and material test certificates are available upon request.
1. Q: Which kind of product can you do?
A: Plastic injection molding and mass production for plastic parts.
2. Q: What kind of information needs for a quotation?
A: 1) Sample photo with size or 2D/3D design
2) Product material
3) The quantity
4) Runner type, cold or hot
5) Mould steel type, P20, 718, 2738, H13, S136, 2316, and so on.
3. Q: I have no 3D drawing, how should I start the new project?
A: You can supply us a sample or tell me your idea, we will help to finish the 3D drawing design.
4. Q: How long will be the injection mold finished?
A: Usually it will take about one month to finish the mold.
5. Q: How about the samples?
A: After mold finished, We will make some samples for you to check as soon as we finish the mold and then deliver the samples for you to check.
6. Q: How about the mould modify?
A: You can tell us your comment about the samples after you receive them. If there is any dimension different from the drawing, we will modify the mold for free on our side and then make the new samples.
7. Q: How about the proprietary rights of the plastic injection mold?
A: The customer paid the mould so it all belongs to the Customer.
8. Q: How about the surface treatment?
A: Metallization (chrome, gold, silver) / Painting (hand, screen, automated) /Vacuum plating / Lithography / Custom texturing/ Hydrographics.