|Mold standard||DME or HASCO|
|Mold Base||LKM, DME, HASCO, FUTABA|
|Hot Runner||Mould Master, Master Tip, Husky, Hasco, Dme, Yudo, Incoe, Thermoplay, Synventive.|
|Hydraulic cylinder||PARKER, TAIYO, STAUBLI, JUFAN|
|Mold components||DME, Progressive, PCS, Punch, Royal, etc|
|Steel Treatment||Heat Treatment, Nitriding, Chrome Plating|
|Surface finish||SPI standard, VDI EDM, Texture, etc|
|Texture||Mold-tech, Yick Sang, Ni Hong, Tanazawa, etc|
|Plastic Material||PP, PC, ABS, PE, HDPE, PET, POM, PMMA, PA(GF), PBT(GF), PVC, PPS, PEI, PEEK, LCP, PSU|
|Design software||CAD, UG, Pro E, Solidworks|
|Value-added service||Dust-free Spraying, Silk-screen Printing, Ultrasonic Welding, Thermal Bonding, Assembling, Prototype|
|Export country||Europe, USA, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Australia, Middle-east, India, etc|
|Our Capability||Auto, Aerospace, Household, Electrical, Industrial, Medical, Toys, Office, Cosmetic, Outdoor, OA Equipment, etc|
|Plastic Mold (Moulds) production process||Description|
|1. 3d Design/Samples for quotation||According to 3D drawing or samples for quotation.|
|2. Negotiations||Including the price of moulds, moulds sizes, material for cores & cavities, the weight of products, part cost, payment, moulds lifetime, delivery, etc.|
|3. Purchasing Order||After the customer confirming the mould design and quotation.|
|4. Making mold||Confirm drawing, start to do DFM, mold flows and mold detail agreed with the customer, start production.|
|5. Production schedule||Every week we will feedback to the customer mold progress(picture).|
|6. sample shoot||We provide the moulds test samples for confirmation(about 10-15 pieces), then, get your signature sample, mass production.|
|7. Package||Wooden case for moulds, cartons for parts, or as your requirements|
|8. Delivery||delivers goods by air or by sea.|
1. Strict quality control. The factory has the most advanced testing equipment to ensure the precision of the mold.
2. 10 years of experience in providing one-stop services( plastic part design---rapid prototype---mold making---production---delivery).
3. Long term cooperation with some Top Brand Auto Industry, such as Volvo and SKODA.
4. Short lead time and on-time delivery.
5. Good After-sale service.
Why Choose Us?
1. Manufacturing and exporting experience for nearly 10 years. ISO 9001 approved
2. Products are supplied to over 20 countries.
3. One-stop service for aluminum profiles, plastic parts, rubber parts, and moulds. Save time and save money for you.
4. In-house mold design and building capabilities.
5. No reclaimed material used to ensure high quality.
6. Keep secret to your idea and your design.
7. 24 hours (two shifts) / 6 days for production.
8. Professional design team, mold maker engineer. OEM/ODM service.
9. Professional QC and R&D teams to assure high quality.
10. Professional sales team. Good English capabilities and communication skills.
11. No MOQ.
12. Prompt delivery. For prototype: 3-7 days. Production orders can be arranged specially to meet customer's urgent demands.
13. Geographical advantages: within 30 minutes to airport or sea port, near to Hongkong.
You can know more about us from www.howemold.com, Looking forward to having a good start for our reliable cooperation!
1. What is your business?
A. Precision Plastic Mold manufacture
B. Medium and large plastic mold manufacture
C. Injection molding
D. professional designing and making
E. R&D service
2. How about the tolerance?
Mold tolerance is 0.005 mm, Product tolerance is 0.02 mm.
3. What steel do you usually use?
We usually use steel of P20, P20H, H-13,O-1,S-7,420,420H,D2, NAK80, 1.2311, 1.2711,1.2344,1.2510,1.2083,1.2316 and 1.2379.
4. What standard components do you usually use?
We use standard components from LKM, DAIDO, HASCO, DME. (Hot Runner: MOLD MASTER, HUSKY, DME, HASCO, INCOE, THERMOPLAY, YUDO.)
5. What do you need for a quotation?
We need 2D part drawing & 3D drawing, and specific mold or part requirements.
2D File Format dwg /dxf /pdf/jpg ,3D Model Format step /x_t /igs /prt
6.How about your mold payment terms?
Mold payment terms:40%-30%-30%.The first payment is when you sign the order, you should pay us 40% of the total value; the second payment is when you receive our sample product, you should pay us 30% of the total value; the last payment is when we deliver the mold for you, you should pay off the balance payment,30% of the total value.
7.How about your part payment terms?
Part payment terms:50%-50%.The first payment is when you sign the order, you should pay us 50% of the total value to purchase the material; The last payment is when we deliver the part for you, you should pay off the balance payment,50% of the total value.
8. What’s your after-sales?
After-sales: Our customer’s mold drawings and the whole data will be kept in a database for 5 years at least.so that when you need our technical support or service, we can be easy and possible to serve you and your customers.