plastic mold injection fastener parts automotive interior components plastic clasp for household
|Product Name||High Precision Plastic fastener parts Injection molding|
|Size||as per customers' request|
|Material||Plastic, ABS, ABS+PC, PP, PS, POM, PVC, TPE, TPU, etc.|
|Feature||Recyclable, attractive and durable, eco-friendly material|
|Shape||Rectangle, square, roundness, diamond, triangle or according to your design|
|Technical Skill||Milling, grinding, CNC, EDM, wire cutting, carving, EDM, lathes, surface Finish, etc|
|Color||Transparent (clear), semi-transparent ,black or customized|
|Logo Printing||Silkscreen, laser engraving, sandblasting|
|Usage||for household parts, for vehicles part, for medical parts, etc|
|Customized||OEM & ODM|
|Packing||Safe Packing or as per customers' request|
|Mold Components||Mold base/core/cavity|
|Molding Test||All the molds will be tested before shipment|
|Sample Request||Provide with 3D artwork or similar sample can be offered is better|
|Sample Time||5-15 days as usual|
According to the specific product
Sample cost can be refundable after big order is confirmed
|Production Time||15-30 days after the sample confirm|
|Trade Terms||EX-Works, Express delivery (UPS, DHL, FEDEX, etc), FOB Shenzhen, etc.|
|Payment Term||50% deposit, 50% before delivery. T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Escrow.|
|Plastic Mold (Moulds) production process||Description|
|1. 3d Design/Samples for quotation||According to 3D drawing or samples for quotation.|
|2. Negotiations||Including the price of moulds, moulds sizes, material for cores & cavities, the weight of products, part cost, payment, moulds lifetime, delivery, etc.|
|3. Purchasing Order||After the customer confirming the mould design and quotation.|
|4. Making mold||Confirm drawing, start to do DFM, mold flows and mold detail agreed with the customer, start production.|
|5. Production schedule||Every week we will feedback to the customer mold progress(picture).|
|6. sample shoot||We provide the moulds test samples for confirmation(about 10-15 pieces), then, get your signature sample, mass production.|
|7. Package||Wooden case for moulds, cartons for parts, or as your requirements|
|8. Delivery||delivers goods by air or by sea.|
Why Choose Us?
1. Manufacturing and exporting experience for nearly 10 years. ISO 9001 approved.
2. Products are supplied to over 20 countries.
3. One-stop service for aluminum profiles, plastic parts, rubber parts, and moulds. Save time and save money for you.
4. In-house mold design and building capabilities.
5. No reclaimed material used to ensure high quality.
6. Keep secret to your idea and your design.
7. 24 hours (two shifts) / 6 days for production.
8. Professional design team, mold maker engineer. OEM/ODM service.
9. Professional QC and R&D teams to assure high quality.
10. Professional sales team. Good English capabilities and communication skills.
11. No MOQ.
12. Prompt delivery. For prototype: 3-7 days. Production orders can be arranged specially to meet customer's urgent demands.
13. Geographical advantages: within 30 minutes to airport or sea port, near to Hongkong.
You can know more about us from www.howemold.com, Looking forward to having a good start for our reliable cooperation!
1. How long has your company been in business?
Our company has been in this line since 2011, while our manager Mr. Lee has been in the line of molds for around 20 years, and most of the staff have been in this industry for at least 5 years.
2. Do you build hot runner molds?
Yes, we make hot runner molds, and we are familiar with many different systems, such as DME, Mould Master, Hasco, Yudo, Mould Tip, etc. The manifold recommended for your tool is selected to meet your specific requirements.
3. What is the size range of the molds & parts you make?
The molds we make can be up to 1.5X1.2m, while the part can weigh from 0.3g to 6000g.
4. What kind of resin do you proceed with?
We proceed with both thermoplastic and thermoset.
5. Do you have an injection machine to produce the parts also?
Yes, we have our injection shop, so we can make the production & assembling for customers, if request.
6. Do you sign a Non-Disclose Agreement?
Yes, we fully understand the innovation of your design. It is our policy to comply with customers' requests for NDA. If without your permission, we will never disclose any information about your products or company to the third party.
7. How long does it take to build a mold?
It varies a little depending on the product sizes and complexity of the part, generally speaking, a medium-size mold can be finished for T1 within 25~30 days.
8. Is it possible for us to know the schedule of molds without visiting your factory?
Upon the contract, we will send you a mold production schedule, and during the production, we will keep you updated by a weekly report with related pictures. So, you can know the schedule of your molds clearly.
9. How do you guarantee the quality?
We will appoint a project manager to follow your molds, who is responsible for every process. Besides, we have QC for every procedure, and also we have a 3D measuring machine to inspect the component.
|Service||1.CNC Plastic/Metal Prototypes|
|2.Vacuum casting/vacuum forming(Silicon Mould)|
|3.Low Volume Production|
|4.Rapid Hardware/Sheet Metal Prototypes|
|5.CNC Aluminum/Brass/Copper/Bronze CNC machining/machined parts|
|6.Automotive and medical equipment Prototypes|
|8.Metal Stamping&NCT Stamping|
|10.Die-casting, hardware machining|
|11.Electronic Manufacturing Service|
|12.Injection mould&Plastic Injection|
|13. Lathing parts|
|14.Design service (OEM service)|